Advertise Here

Topic: Interviews

Messages (3) Visitors (563)

dummy
Member since 05/18/2005
Interviews
02/23/2006 / 2:27 am    #1

Hi All,

I am a distant learning college student, currently living in Germany. I am finishing a Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management and as a requirement for my last class I am required to conduct 10 short interviews with HR managers. My resources are limited where I live. If anyone is interested in helping me out I would really appreciate it. I can email you the 16 questions that I need responses to.

Thank you!

TopEdit  | Forward

Member since 06/22/2005
Re:Interviews
04/06/2006 / 3:56 am    #2

>Hi All,
>
>I am a Maters degree holder in Human Resources Mangement, currently living in India. I am required to conduct 10 short interviews with HR managers. My resources are limited where I live. If anyone is interested in helping me out I would really appreciate it. I can email you the 16 questions that I need responses to.
>
>Thank you!

Jinu Raju

TopForward

Member since 12/31/1969
Re:Interviews
08/10/2006 / 2:19 pm    #3

>Hi All,
>
>I am a distant learning college student, currently living in Germany. I am finishing a Bachelors degree in Human Resource Management and as a requirement for my last class I am required to conduct 10 short interviews with HR managers. My resources are limited where I live. If anyone is interested in helping me out I would really appreciate it. I can email you the 16 questions that I need responses to.
>
>Thank you!

TopForward

Sitemap   |   Advertise With Us