Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
The larger your organization is, the more complex the factors become in workforce planning. As we look to the macro-economic landscape of business today, we are clearly looking at a much more multi-dimensional problem than ever before. The complexity is such that a more holistic, integrated talent management based approach is called for in order to realize your strategic workforce planning needs. The promise of investment in an integrated talent management system is to get your most important talent focused on your most important business problems.
This webinar will outline how that holistic, integrated talent management based approach works and how one HR organization has been following it. Attendees will learn about this framework-based approach to addressing the complexity challenges in strategic workforce planning, the components of that framework and how they fit together, and how an HR organization can apply these components in their processes and initiatives. Any HR Professional should participate, particularly those who are tasked with or interested in strategic workforce planning.
Further information can be found in the following resources:
· Oracle Fusion Talent Management Overview –http://www.oracle.com/us/products/applications/fusion/human-capital-management/talent-management/overview/index.html
· TalentedApps Blog – http://talentedapps.wordpress.com
· Is Business Ready to Grow? How unified HCM and talent technology are influencing global business – http://www.deloitte.com/view/en_US/us/Services/consulting/human-capital/2c1f73eb0afa2310VgnVCM2000001b56f00aRCRD.htm
· The Essential Advantage: How to Win with a Capabilities-Driven Strategy, by Paul Leinwand and Cesare R. Mainardi – http://hbr.org/product/the-essential-advantage-how-to-win-with-a-capabili/an/12358-HBK-ENG
· The HR Scorecard: Linking People, Strategy, and Performance, by Dave Ulrich, Mark A. Huselid, and Brian E. Becker – http://hbr.org/product/hr-scorecard-linking-people-strategy-and-performan/an/1364-HBK-ENG
· The Workforce Scorecard: Managing Human Capital to Execute Strategy by - Mark A. Huselid, Brian E. Becker, and Richard W. Beatty – http://hbr.org/product/workforce-scorecard-managing-human-capital-to-exec/an/2454-HBK-ENG
Who Should Participate
Any HR Professional should participate, particularly those who are tasked with or interested in strategic workforce planning.
Extra Learning Material
All Registered HR.com members are also eligible for:
Human Resources Management
Staffing and Recruitment
Workforce Planning and Analytics
Integrated Talent Management
What You Will Learn
This webinar will outline how that holistic, integrated talent management based approach works and how one HR organization has been following it. Attendees will learn about this framework-based approach to addressing the complexity challenges in strategic workforce planning, the components of that framework and how they fit together, and how an HR organization can apply these components in their processes and initiatives.
Who is Eligible
This webcast is available to all registered HR.com members for free. You are currently subscribed to HR.com as a Free Member.
Click the button to access this webcast. Archives, MP3 and PowerPoint slides
What is Required to Attend
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts.
Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.
Do you have any comments that you would like to share about the value of this session?
Please help others considering viewing the archive understand the value of the session. How would you rate this presentation?
Excellent Very Good Good Fair Bad