Every major study reports that American business leaders believe that innovation is the key to future growth – and that getting their companies to be more innovative is one the biggest challenges they face.. To stay ahead of the competition, several companies are developing programs to stimulate creativity and convert the best ideas into potential innovations. This program will clarify the difference between creativity and innovation, and review some of the successful programs that encourage innovation for growth. We will also focus on the critical role of culture and execution in fostering innovation, and the complex role leaders must assume to successfully generate innovations.
In this session, you will learn:
• The difference between creativity and innovation
• Six popular techniques to stimulate creativity
• Why it’s difficult to integrate the development of innovations with daily corporate activities
• How to create a culture that supports creativity and innovation
• Four interesting program models that encourage innovation
• What leaders must do to facilitate and sustain the development of innovations
Grow your leadership skills by studying what great leaders do to create a loyal and ethical following. The Ethics of Leadership webinar will make you rethink your approach to building high performance organizational cultures. In this thought-provoking and insightful webinar, Dan Shyti cuts right to the core of what drives great leadership. The Ethics of Leadership is a refreshing look at the meaning of ethics in the business environment. Yet leaders are hesitant to talk about the true core of leadership relying instead on worn out mission and values statements that have no lasting effect. Now you can pump new life into your organizational spirit.