Every major study reports that American business leaders believe that innovation is the key to future growth – and that getting their companies to be more innovative is one the biggest challenges they face.. To stay ahead of the competition, several companies are developing programs to stimulate creativity and convert the best ideas into potential innovations. This program will clarify the difference between creativity and innovation, and review some of the successful programs that encourage innovation for growth. We will also focus on the critical role of culture and execution in fostering innovation, and the complex role leaders must assume to successfully generate innovations.
In this session, you will learn:
• The difference between creativity and innovation
• Six popular techniques to stimulate creativity
• Why it’s difficult to integrate the development of innovations with daily corporate activities
• How to create a culture that supports creativity and innovation
• Four interesting program models that encourage innovation
• What leaders must do to facilitate and sustain the development of innovations
The concept of what it means to be Learning Organization has taken a major turn over the last couple years. New learners are more agile and have become more adaptive in their learning style. Because of this they have higher expectations for on-boarding and training when they enter a new workplace.
This webinar explores changes and trends that impact The Next Generation Learning Organization. Participants will learn how to create faster more efficient learning content that suits today's agile learners, learn about the impact of developing customized Learning Paths for rapid on-boarding and performance, and how to better manage learning content through a range of strategies and delivery options from mobile to tablet to laptop and desktop.