In today’s fast-paced business world both employees and organizations are constantly faced with the issues and challenges of having to do more with less. More tasks with less time, more purchases with less money and even more work with less people. If this problem continues to arise within our workplaces, what types of solutions are out in the world to aid us in improving these difficult situations?
Enter the latest from Workforce Management.
Workforce Management no longer simply tracks time and attendance, or in/outs, while providing simple calculations. Workforce Management has evolved greatly over the last decade and now includes a plethora of time and efficiency saving options or solutions to help you get through your day faster and easier, leaving you more time at home with your family instead of working late on your laptop.
By attending this webinar you will not only learn about some of these new features and functionalities, but also get a chance to see them live in action.
Learn and see the latest advancements in:
- Business Analytics & Metrics
- Employee or Managerial Workflow
- Getting through daily approvals faster and easier
- Improved and efficient ways of scheduling employees
- Absence Management and Tracking
- Solutions for both Salary “White Collar” and Hourly “Blue Collar” environments
With the latest solutions, gone are the days of logging in to a system and reviewing time cards or running reports. Today, efficient businesses have even more information than ever automated while leveraging Workforce Management Solutions to guide, notify, and deliver on screen metrics and popups or notification emails to ensure that the overall process is easier than ever.
Even if you have an automated solution in place already, set aside some time to make sure you are doing the most you possibly can be doing and attend the webinar!
Please note: This webcast does not qualify for educational credits.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS WEBCAST DOES NOT QUALIFY FOR CERTIFICATION CREDITS.
The Human Resources Certificate Institute (HRCI) sets HR professionals apart! HRCI certification demonstrates to peers and colleagues within the Human Resources profession that you are a recognized expert and have mastered the core HR principles. Earning an HR certification wreaks many benefits for both the employee and organization.
• Enhances your resume and candidacy. “One out of two recruiters prefer those (job applicants) with an HR certification” www.hrci.org.
• Certified professionals drive business through increased self- motivation, empowerment and confidence
• Certified professionals remain competitive in the workforce and raise their professional value
• network with HR professionals
• Uphold competitive advantage in the market place because of the mastery held by human capital
• Internal career advancement for certified staff reduces hiring and onboarding costs
• Clients have more confidence in the results of certified staff
HRCI statistics record that the average pass rate of the PHR and SPHR exam is 59 to 67 percent and 52 to 60 percent, respectively. An academically aggressive and reliable means of preparing for these exams is now available to ensure you don’t fall within these statistics.
HR.com has partnered with the Human Resources Certification Preparation (HRCP) program to help professionals prepare and pass their PHR or SPHR exam. This program, like no other, offers a 100% guarantee or your MONEY BACK!!
Features of the HR.com prep course include:
• 24 hours of live online blended learning classes with an HR practitioner and HRM
• 6 study manuals, each covering the body of knowledge as prescribed by HRCI
• Flash cards to test your knowledge
• Online practice exams
A couple of well known exam preparation resources are available, however their correspondence based product has not proven to drive high turnover of successful pass rates. As you will see within this product demonstration, HR.com Exam Prep Course is proficient, reliable and intimate. The key ingredients to supporting fellow professionals get certified.
Employee time is one of your organizations most valuable and costly resources. Knowledge of employee time results in faster decision making, improved scheduling and better labor cost management, making your organization more productive, competitive and profitable. In this webcast we will examine Honor based timesheets and how they can assist organizations where the culture is not to clock, with operational efficiency, cost control, regulatory compliance and employee empowerment. We investigate how “Honor based timesheets” can assist organizations build a clear picture of employee time through detailed data and reports on attendance, absenteeism, overtime, flexible working, scheduling and vacation leave. We look at how Honor based timesheets make it easy for organizations to manage employee attendance without having to change your company culture!