The Human Resources Certificate Institute (HRCI) sets HR professionals apart! HRCI certification demonstrates to peers and colleagues within the Human Resources profession that you are a recognized expert and have mastered the core HR principles. Earning an HR certification wreaks many benefits for both the employee and organization.
• Enhance your resume and candidacy. “One out of two recruiters prefer those (job applicants) with an HR certification” www.hrci.org.
• Certified professionals drive business through increased self- motivation, empowerment and confidence
• Stay competitive in the workforce and raise your value
• Network with HR professionals
• Uphold competitive advantage in the market place because of the mastery held by human capital
• Internal career advancement for certified staff which reduces hiring and onboarding costs
• Clients have more confidence in the results of certified staff
HRCI statistics record that the average pass rate of the PHR and SPHR exam is 59 and 57 percent, respectively. An academically aggressive and reliable means of preparing for these exams is now available to ensure you don’t fall within these statistics.
HR.com has partnered with the Human Resources Certification Preparation (HRCP) program to help prepare professionals prepare and pass their PHR or SPHR exam. This program, like no other, offers a 100% guarantee or your MONEY BACK!! Included in the HR.com prep course are:
• up to 30 hours of live online blended learning classes
• 6 study manuals, each covering the body of knowledge as prescribed by HRCI
• Flash cards to test your knowledge
• 14 Online practice exams
A couple of well know exam preparation resources are available, however their correspondence based product has not proven to drive high turnover of successful pass rates. As you will see within this product demonstration, HR.com Exam Prep Course is proficient, reliable and intimate. The key ingredients to supporting fellow professionals get certified.