Health & welfare benefit programs are under significant scrutiny today as employers respond to escalating healthcare costs, unacceptable levels of employee dissatisfaction, regulatory pressures, competitive benefit pressures, and the failures of managed care. The challenge is to find the balance among employee satisfaction, cost, and quality, while adding value through these benefits.
There are many factors that influence health plan selection, including:
- Health care benefits offered by each provider
- Employee out-of-pocket costs
- Employee premium contributions
- Employee attitudes towards the FFS plan or HMO
- Communication of benefits
· Enrollment process
A good health and welfare benefit program will strike a balance between cost-effectiveness and employee satisfaction.
Sponsors for this event:
For sponsorship opportunities please contact Sales