This presentation will cover:
- Performance management and why it is a useful tool.
- The importance of creating performance questions that is specific to your company and the jobs within the company.
- The importance of creating from a job analysis or job description.
- How to create good questions that will be easy to score and provide useful feedback for employee growth and employment decisions.
- Create questions for the organization that everyone is rated on.
- Creating questions that are position and job category specific.
- Types of questions that can be asked and the benefits and problems associated with each of them.
- Linking performance management to making stronger hiring decisions.
Viewers will leave the presentation with an understanding of how to create performance management forms that will be more detailed and useful than off the shelf solutions. When done watching this presentation viewers will have a fundamental understanding of what is in a question. In addition, viewers will understand how to create questions that are designed for the company as a whole to measure company goals as well as individual goals.