Ammu Warrier, a recognized expert in managing contingent workers for manufacturing companies, will provide practical advice for managing industrial worker time and expense. The session will cover:
- Work scheduling techniques that provide the workers needed for each production run
- Establishing and enforcing pay and work rules – consistently and accurately – across the organization.
- Curbing the rising rate of litigation over alleged violations of state and federal labor laws
- Building a Link between time management and worker safety
- Generating workforce intelligence data that ties actual labor costs to production, even when your labor picture includes complexities such as different wages, premium pay, partial shifts, and team allocation.