How do you keep your workforce engaged and excited? What can you do to assist management in aligning employee value to organizational vision?
In her dynamic presentation, executive coach and bestselling author Libby Gill shares a conceptual framework as well as concrete takeaways for creating client expectations that get measurable results.
The author of the award-winning You Unstuck: Mastering the New Rules of Risk-taking in Work and Life, Libby’s interactive webinar ensures that you will:
- Discover keys to articulating expectations with power and clarity
- Align employee’s value with your organization's vision
- Offer “Hope and Tools” to increase engagement and bring out the best in your workforce
- Overcome “Feedback Fear” and learn to give meaningful criticism
- Learn Libby’s method of 360 Interview Assessments to drive behavioral change
- Master “Foolproof Factors for Accountability” to maintain standards of excellence
- Experience a rousing call-to-action to keep clients equipped - and responsible - for their own success.
Libby is the former head of communications and public relations for Sony, Universal, and Turner Broadcasting. She is now CEO of Libby Gill & Company, an executive coaching and consulting firm. She has shared her success strategies on CNN, NPR, the Today Show, and in BusinessWeek, Time, The New York Times, Wall Street Journal, and more.
Her clients include ABC-Disney, Avery Dennison, Deloitte, Eli Lilly, GoDaddy, John Frieda, Kellogg’s, Microsoft, Oracle, PayPal, Royal Caribbean Cruise Lines, Safeway, The Conference Board, Wells Fargo, and many more.
You must view the archive in order to receive your credit(s). Audio and slides do not grant credit(s) into your account.