What’s the secret to a company that achieves a 20% Compound Annual Growth Rate over the past 7 years, despite the recession? The belief that sustainable growth is achieved when everyone has clear expectations concerning cultural values and job performance standards, and receives ongoing feedback to improve, knowing that when the company wins, they win.
ETW - Execute To Win - uses a methodology that’s so powerful that Jack Welch, former CEO of General Electric, called it “the best business management system I’ve ever seen”. This program reviews the methodology, so you too can use it. By operationally defining terms, and rating people’s status on objective 0-10 scales, supervisors and employee can discuss how they are doing and what needs improvement.
In this session, you will learn:
• What is strategy and culture, and their relationship to one another
• How to define culture by its behavioral characteristics
• How to characterize one’s strategic job performance
• How to define leadership effectiveness at any given stage
• How to objectively evaluate one’s standing on these dimensions using a 0-10 scale
• How such evaluations foster continuous improvement by all employees.
You must view the archive in order to receive your credit(s). Audio and slides do not grant credit(s) into your account.