06/19/2012 11:00 am - 12:00 pm
Targeting Passive Candidates with LinkedIn and Facebook Recruiting
Fifty-four percent of companies are spending more on social media as a recruiting source compared to prior years. Make sure you’re spending those resources wisely and maximizing the return on the investment by utilizing the most current methods to attract passive candidates. In Targeting Passive Candidates with LinkedIn and Facebook Recruiting, Neil Costa, CEO & Founder of HireClix, will deliver and in-depth tutorial demonstrating how companies can use these channels to accelerate qualified job applications and raise employment brand awareness. The presentation will include:
• Research and statistics that prove the business case for social recruiting
• Key strategies for targeting passive candidates with LinkedIn marketing products
• Methods for reaching passive candidates with Facebook targeted advertisements
• How to optimize candidate targeting using geography, work history, education and more
• An overview of LinkedIn and Facebook marketing tools and how they compare to traditional job boards
• Building a talent network with Facebook Fan Pages and LinkedIn Company Pages
• Real-world examples and case studies demonstrating the effectiveness of Facebook recruiting
LinkedIn and Facebook are the top two social media channels for targeting passive candidates. Companies are using these sites to advertise their jobs, share jobs for referral programs and make hires. If your organization hasn’t established a presence on these channels or if you don’t have a strategy in place for using these networks, your competition has the upper hand. Why?
Unique visitors to LinkedIn now vastly surpass those of Monster and CareerBuilder, making it an ample scouting ground for candidates. It’s also a hotbed of activity as visitors to the site research potential employers, engage in professional networking, job seeking and information sharing. Facebook has 526 million daily active users on average making it the biggest online talent pool in the world. People are spending more time than ever on the site and sharing information about their education and work histories, their personal interests and special skills. Targeting Passive Candidates with LinkedIn and Facebook Recruiting will give you the motivation, inspiration and know-how to start utilizing these powerful channels today!