Join attorney and actuary John F. Woyke, Esq. January 16 at 1:30 p.m. EST for an outline of Obamacare program implementation and new developments in the law.
: January 16, 2013 at 1:30 p.m. EST
: 60 minutes
: Online webinar
: John F. Woyke, Esq.
Obamacare comes into full force in 2014. This program delivers an outline of how Obamacare will work in 2014. It includes the latest developments and outlines various employer health plan designs and strategies - both to lower costs and increase benefits.
Topics to be discussed include
- How state healthcare exchanges will work
- The requirements that an employer plan must meet
- Penalties and how to avoid them
- What legal issues remain unresolved
- Opportunities for employers, including the new much-discussed "defined contribution" health plans
- How Obamacare will change the delivery of health care and the costs of coverage
Attendees will emerge from this program with an understanding of how the exchanges will work and how they may change the traditional model of health benefits.
Who Should Attend:
- Senior executives and Human Resources professionals faced with making benefit design decisions
- Business owners and others who want to understand their options under the new law
- Anyone who has an interest in health care and simply wants to understand the new law
John F. Woyke, Esq
. has over 40 years of experience in employee benefit law. A graduate of Yale University and Yale Law School, he is a member of the Connecticut and federal bars. He is familiar with all aspects of ERISA law. He is a member of the College of Employee Benefit Counsel and the American and Connecticut Bar Associations. In addition, he is a fellow of the Conference of Consulting Actuaries. John has authored numerous articles on employee benefits and has been quoted in publications such as Forbes, Business Week and the Wall Street Journal.
- Registration: Your registration entitles you to one computer site to which you may invite your entire team. Pay for one connection and invite as many coworkers as you like.
- During the webinar, attendees will view a PowerPoint presentation over the internet while listening to the speaker over the phone.
- During the presentation, attendees are invited to ask questions of the speaker through our chat room feature.
- Upon completion of the webinar and the survey, participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Register and find more information at Management Trainers' website: