Conference
27 March - 28 March 2014

HR in California

My Events
View and edit your current events.
Add Event

Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event

Advertise Here

Topic: Looking for experts in the HR space with media and marketing expertise in India....

Messages (25) Visitors (23850)

nkhamissa
Member since 05/12/2011
Looking for experts in the HR space with media and marketing expertise in India....
06/22/2011 / 11:45 am    #1

We are still offering opportunities to volunteer with our Marketing/Sponsorship Committees. If you know of an individual or an ideal outlet to promote the HR in India events, please post your suggestions or email nkhamissa@hr.com.

TopForward

Pravin_Paritkar
Member since 10/29/2009
Re: Looking for experts in the HR space with media and marketing expertise in India....
06/23/2011 / 12:35 am    #2

Hi.

I am a HR professional with an MNC experience of 24 years. If you can let me know the details of the profile you are looking at - I will be providing you with more details - depending on the profile-match. Warm regards- pravin9072@gmail.com

TopForward

raghubar
Member since 07/31/2009
Re: Re: Looking for experts in the HR space with media and marketing expertise in India....
06/23/2011 / 5:11 am    #3

Hi

This is my own firm .. www.goftms.com and we deals into complete hr outsourcing. we are a known firm in india. if i suit ur jobs, then u may call me or contact me on below mentioned address details

Thanks

raghubar

Fast Track HR Solutions
28/48, DSIDC Complex, Pocket - 2
Mayur Vihar Phase -1
New Delhi -110091
Ph - 011- 32505163
Mob:- +91-9958050457
Email :- info@goftms.com, raghubar@goftms.com

TopForward

uditc
Member since 01/30/2008
Re: Looking for experts in the HR space with media and marketing expertise in India....
06/23/2011 / 7:36 am    #4

My firm Metier Advisory (www.metieradvisory.com) provides focused HR inputs, beginning at the top level of small and meium scale entrepreneurs with little or no formal management tools. We are situated at Mumbai in India.

We mostly begin with a brief orientation to the 5 elements of strategy and get the top team to define their Vision, Mission, SWOT etc onwards to a comprehensive business strategy. We also carry our psychometric tests to profile the strengths of the top team. Thereafter, we work on the structure and systems of the company. Our interventions then include coaching, training and systems development which includes SOPs as well as MIS customisation... eventually leading to a mentor relationship with the top team over a typical period of one year per client. However, in the past, we have also provided recruiter's servoces to a spread of companies.

Our team comprises of senior persons of 30-40 years experience, involved at the President-CEO level in a variety of technology driven industries including electronics, IT, media and entertainment.

As you may be aware, India has ammong the world's largest work-forces as well as a host of globally competitive industries. While HR management was initially dedicated to managing IR and labour owing to the stringent labour laws, this area has seen a lot of growth as a means of driving growth and competitive edge as well.

Sincerely,
Udit Chaudhuri

TopForward

swapnil_shrivastava
Member since 10/30/2009
06/23/2011 / 8:18 am    #5

I am Swapnil Shrivastava (Mumbai) and have an experience of nearly 3 years in core HRD and OD activities. The profile you are mentioning seems quite interesting. Please describe the responsibilities in detail for clarities.

Regards,
Swapnil
+91 9320064035

TopForward

idicula
Member since 12/17/2010
06/23/2011 / 9:28 am    #6

I am having over 30 years of experience in HR with a few MNC companies in India. I would definitely be intersted in assisting with the exciting new project.

TopForward

vish
Member since 11/20/2007
06/23/2011 / 11:10 pm    #7

I take this opportunity to introduce myself as Vishwadeepak Singh, a competent professional currently working as Vice President ( National Sales Head) and Head HR & Administration with a company, at Mumbai.

I am enthused by the present opportunity and wish to put forward my application for the same. I have extensive experience in all areas of HR & Administration including Vendor management. I have quality work experience with companies in Media. I have handled multiple pan India locations simultaneously and have excelled in vibrant multi cultural environment.

Vishwadeepak Singh

+91 80821 99215

TopForward

nzzzz
Member since 02/19/2009
06/24/2011 / 12:17 am    #8

Hi, I have 3 yrs of experience in HR generalist, I will be looking forward to this opportunity. be_cool0123@yahoo.co.in

TopForward

latagiri
Member since 01/19/2011
06/24/2011 / 6:33 am    #9

Hi Iam Lata from Prratham Group-Complete HR Solution Providers based in Chandigarh, kindly send us more details on same so that we can work together to get the best results for your new projects. Kindly send us the details on prrathamhr@gmail.com,

Looking for a long term association with your esteemed organization,

Assuring you for our best services always,

warm regards,
For Prratham Group,

Lata Giri

TopForward

latagiri
Member since 01/19/2011
06/24/2011 / 6:33 am    #10

Hi Iam Lata from Prratham Group-Complete HR Solution Providers based in Chandigarh, kindly send us more details on same so that we can work together to get the best results for your new projects. Kindly send us the details on prrathamhr@gmail.com,

Looking for a long term association with your esteemed organization,

Assuring you for our best services always,

warm regards,
For Prratham Group,

Lata Giri

TopForward

sheetalmishra
Member since 03/12/2011
06/24/2011 / 1:47 pm    #11

hi,
I was working with hospitality sector in HR department . but i am interested in your forum.

TopForward

sheetalmishra
Member since 03/12/2011
06/24/2011 / 1:47 pm    #12

hi,
I was working with hospitality sector in HR department . but i am interested in your forum. please send me all the details at sheetalmishra12@gmail.com, so that i could arrange the candidates accordingly.

Regards,
Sheetal Mishra

</br>

Modification count : 1
TopForward

rkp
Member since 02/25/2009
HR space with media and marketing expertise in India....
06/24/2011 / 11:47 pm    #13

Hi,
Thank you for your post. I am working as Assistant Director in a reputed trade industry where we deal with Industry, Government and be as a catalyst in development of industry. I have fair knowledge in HR communications and Employer Branding with 7 years of Marketing, HR and Academic Experiences.

You can reach me at ravivoices@gmail.com / +919885461860

TopForward

sakshig
Member since 06/02/2011
06/25/2011 / 5:03 am    #14

Hi
I am sakshi Gupta presently working as a HR Manager with a software co. also has experience in BFSI sector and i am intrested in this project. Kindly share details at sakshi9gupta@gmail.com or hr@tsspltd.com.

Looking forward for fruitful association.

Regards
Sakshi Gupta
</br>

TopForward

Yatish
Member since 04/28/2011
Re: Re: Looking for experts in the HR space with media and marketing expertise in India....
06/26/2011 / 12:05 pm    #15

please refer my wesite www.proponentconulting.co.in

TopForward

vishhwaas
Member since 02/26/2010
07/19/2011 / 10:05 am    #16

Hi!
My company has been in the field of Branding, Media Management & measurement, Market research and HR relevant Training.
I am a little unclear about your exact requirements....However, we can always take it forward once and if you kindly visit our website: www.creativeventures.in
Warm regards,
Vishwas
98220 57658

TopForward

uditc
Member since 01/30/2008
07/20/2011 / 7:04 am    #17

The HRInIndia Yahoogroup has over 15,000 members. This is one single and strong point for communicating your programmes.

You may also look at the bodies listed below for either a joint initiative or to represent your organisation in India.

First, I list names and websites of prime, professional bodies with a national spread of regional Chapters. Their activities range from conducting training programmes, conducting Govt recognised examinations for supervisors and managers at all levels, to liaising with Government and industry on policy matters:
1) All India Management Association, http://www.aima-ind.org
2) National Productivity Council, http://www.npcindia.org
3) Institution of Chartered Accountants of India, http://www.icai.org

Next, our major Industry bodies include:
1) Federation of Indian Chambers of Commerce and Industries, www.ficci.com
2) Confereration of Indian Industry, www.cii.org
3) Employers Federation of India, www.efionline.in
4) Council of Indian Emoployers, http://www.ioe-emp.org/en/member-federations /index.html?tx_gsifeuserlist_pi1[showUid]=65
(Indian member-body ofthe International Organisation of Employers, Geneva) India is a member of the ILO.

The top management schools in India with special courses in HR include the Xavier Labour research Institute at Jamshedpur, Indian Institutes of Management at Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Calcutta, Lucknow and Cochin, Administrative Staff College of India at Hyderabad and several others.

I hope the above information helps.

Regards,
Udit Chaudhuri

Modification count : 1
TopForward

Member since 12/31/1969
08/01/2011 / 1:43 pm    #18

Hey
We worked and work as preferred vendors for online medaia company.
we have been a dedicated partner for a company which specifically hired for online media space.

Need more insights you can mail me at dhruv@myrmidon.co.in

Thanks and regards,
Dhruv Dutta
Myrmidon Consulting

TopForward

vhrpindia
Member since 02/08/2009
V HR Professional Services Pvt Ltd - India
08/02/2011 / 1:41 am    #19

Hi Nazia,

Greetings of the day,

As a quick introduction, I write to you from V HR Professionals, India. We are a retained executive search firm with presence national and internationally. We have partnered with several blue-chip clients in strategic talent acquisition and in building their top teams.

The V HR Professionals India practice is ranked amongst the top few search firms in the country. With offices strategically located in the major corporate centers of India, V HR Professionals is positioned to partner you across your business requirements. Our consulting practice in India has successfully completed several high impact, business critical appointments at the board, top level management.

Given the focus, India is gaining as a key market place for your company, we would be keen to connect with you to understand your organization and business growth agenda and explore possible avenues for a partnership.

Regards,
Sachin Rastogi
Business Head

V HR Professional Services Pvt. Ltd.
Corporate Office :
203-205, Nirmal Tower, Level II,
26 Barakhamba Road, Cannaught Place,
New Delhi – 110 001
www.vhrpindia.com

Branch Office :
1601, 16th Floor,
Chiranjiv Tower, Nehru Place
New Delhi - 110019

EPBX : +91 82851 22222
Direct : +91 11 41612871
Email : sachin@vhrpindia.com

Captured Location : INDIA International
New Delhi / Chandigarh / Kolkata / Mumbai / Lucknow South Africa / Mauritious

TopForward

hopegovind
Member since 07/09/2008
08/02/2011 / 1:59 am    #20

Hi
I am Govind from Mumbai with 5+ years experience in HR.
I am interested to explore this opportunity. Kindly find attached resume herewith.
Govind Resume

Regards
Govind

TopForward

JagrutiMehta
Member since 03/03/2008
08/02/2011 / 7:31 am    #21

Hi

I am Jagruti Mehta from Mumbai. Have total 6+ yrs. of experience in HR field majorly pertaining to Media industry as we are into Branding, strategy, printing, and designing business.

Would like to apply for the HR space. You can contact me at jagruti1983@gmail.com.

Would be obliged to serve better if given a chance to enroll my expertness.

Regards,
Jagruti Mehta

TopForward

PradeepBapat
Member since 12/11/2010
08/02/2011 / 11:18 pm    #22

Do let me know more in detail about this activity in details, role expectations etc to be able to comment. Importantly what is in it for me, to be able to comment. Pradeep

TopForward

schandra
Member since 04/25/2011
08/03/2011 / 2:12 am    #23

I have all that need from HR management, internal & internal market research, analysis & solutions, branding, marketing, recruitments, organic growth, competence management, etc., but all this is limited within the merchant marine, which is a very different and highly regulated arena. If this background is of any help, then we can discuss the way forward.

Satish C. Suri
Managing Director
Crewmatics Marine Pvt. Ltd.
India
url: www.crewmatics.net

TopForward

Member since 06/22/2005
08/04/2011 / 1:46 am    #24

Hi my name is Vishal khanna i have a diverse experience profile ranging from Sales marketing events and HR-specifically on Employer branding , PMS Balance score card OD and Career pathing

my email is vishalkhanna@gestalt.in lemme know if we can have a chat on the same and if you could send me a job profile

Vishal Khanna

TopForward

uditc
Member since 01/30/2008
08/04/2011 / 5:28 am    #25

Hi Nazia,

Further to my reply of 20th July citing some major Indian institutions in HR, you may also want to begin systematic lisison with two more important institutions:
1) Indian Society of Applied Behavioral Sciences:
2) Management Development Institute:

(1)
Indian Society for Applied Behavioural Science ISABS is a national, non profit, voluntary, professional organisation founded by a group of behavioural scientists who work as independent consultants, trainers, counsellors, academicians, training managers, personnel and human resource development managers in organizations, and as community change agents. This body was founded by a pioneer in HRD, Dr Udai Pareek, whose contributions and publications are known all over the world.

ISABS activities include conducting educational and training programs; low-cost weekend laboratories in Basic & Advanced Human Processes in different regions; Sharing learning and recent developments in human behavior; research studies to generate more knowledge about human behavior in different settings; long-term professional development programs. See http://www.isabs.org for more information. ISABS Board mambers can be contacted via the About Us section of that website.

(2)
Management Development Institute MDI is a prestigious business school, established in 1973 and is located in Gurgaon, a commercial hub near the Indian capital of New Delhi. The institute is internationally known and is consistently ranked in the top 10 b-schools in India, often in the top five. Being sponsored by a lead financial institution (Industrial Finance Corporation of India) MDI is actively involved in professional development activities within the state-owned corporate sector as much as it is involved in post-graduation. Its academic faculty in HR includes eminent persons importantly Prof Rajan Gupta in OB abd OD fields, who is keenly pursuing ways to ensure Indian companies' improved effectiveness. See http://www.mdi.ac.in for more information.

Regards,
Udit Chaudhuri

TopForward

Sitemap   |   Advertise With Us