• Streamlining onboarding costs and processes
• Getting new-hires up-to-speed faster
• Engaging new-hires and decreasing employee turnover
• Unifying onboarding data into multiple software systems
Then you’re not alone. In this 60-minute webinar, learn how online onboarding meets these challenges – and how you can build a solid business case to prove it. You’ll leave with an understanding of:
• Four common online onboarding myths – and the customer proof points that prove them wrong
• Four key ROI points for building your business case
• Four steps to onboarding success
Find out how companies like Fox Entertainment, Alegent Health, and Exelon are leveraging online onboarding best practices to achieve a better new-hire experience, with fewer resources and lower costs. Register now.
Who Should Participate
All HR professionals who are looking to better orchestrate their onboarding processes.
What You Will Learn
1. Four common online onboarding myths – and the customer proof points that prove them wrong
2. Four key ROI points for building your business case
3. Four steps to onboarding success
4. How to build a solid business case to prove how online onboarding can help.
Please visit http://www.enwisen.com/resourcesanddemos/resources_by_solution/resources-by-product-solution-ob for additional resources.
Are you becoming an industry expert? Each One Hour Webcast on HR.com is reviewed and can qualify for an Institute for Human Resources credit. The Institute for Human Resources Certification Program provides HR Professionals with an opportunity to specialize in one vertical or domain, making them an Industry Expert. Each of HR.com’s webcasts are reviewed and evaluated against the verticals/domains criteria, and one credit hour can be applied to the appropriate vertical or domain.
For more information regarding the IHR Certification Program, please click here or visit: http://www.hr.com/en/ihr_certifications/
Did you know that each one-hour webcast is submitted to qualify for HR Certification Institute recertification credits? The archive of the webcast also qualifies recertification credits, for one (in some cases two) year(s) after the original broadcast. You can get your PHR, SPHR, GPHR and credits all without ever leaving your desk. We know how busy today's successful HR professionals are, which is why we're committed to delivering the best education to you in an easy and entertaining format. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute homepage at www.hrci.org "The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."