Is your organization struggling to excite your employees to come to work?
Have you tried to promote employee recognition programs that fell short in gaining employee adoption?
Are your employees, managers, and/or executives resistant to change?
Do your employees feel proud to wear your company logo?
Has your career evolved because of your HR Leadership?
In this session we will examine the ripple effect of a highly engaged workforce. Indeed, employee engagement extends beyond one's professional environment into the community and further through one's personal development.
There are 3 main characteristics of this presentation:
1. Organizational Transparency
- How moving out of silos will create employee engagement and cultural character.
2. External Reputation
- Is your organization respected within your community? We will examine how an engaged culture is the best form of branding....creating favorable word of mouth from customers, former employees, and your competitors.
3. Personal Advocacy
- With all HR does for the organization we tend to neglect our personal goals. We will examine how helping others will further of personal and career development.
We will also look at how organizations have achieved executive adoption through positive change management. We will introduce the concepts of the science of happiness and why people don't buy what you do, they buy why you do it!
You will leave this session with a clear understanding of:
1. How to assess a company culture.
2. How to create an unflappable brand through employee advocacy.
3. How your HR strategy will benefit your career path.
This conversation is facilitated by David Kovacovich: David has extensive experience in presenting HR related programs and leadership strategy relevant to company and individual development.
* There will be no product dumping or soapbox preaching in this session!