The rapid adoption of tablets and smartphones by consumers is reshaping the computer hardware and software industry as we enter the post-PC era. This wave of innovation is now sweeping over the enterprise.
Join EmployTouch in an exploration of how employee-facing tablets can drive operational improvements and employee engagement through revolutionizing time collection, employee self-service and task management with TouchBase.
TouchBase is an innovative, Android-powered tablet-based solution for labor data collection, employee self-service, and collaboration. The wall-dockable tablet allows you to replace single-purpose, legacy time clocks, clunky kiosks, and high maintenance shared PCs.
In this session, you will learn about the market trends resulting in “Consumerization” and the positive impact that mobile technology can have on improving workforce management activities. You will also see an example of a complete solution that realizes this impact and allows you to do the following:
● Record accurate labor data - TouchBase handles time clock functions with ease, identifying employees using PIN entry, barcode, or RFID badges, and collecting time and labor data. TouchBase also provides additional capabilities that greatly exceed those of traditional time clocks.
● Prevent costly buddy punching - TouchBase prevents costly buddy punching by taking photos when employees log in to the system. Taking photos has several advantages over fingerprinting and hand-scanning, leading to better user adoption.
● Comply with labor regulations - TouchBase reduces employee errors, helps to prevent costly retroactive adjustments, and ensures compliance with labor rules. TouchBase saves valuable time for front line supervisors and managers.
● Empower your workforce – TouchBase allows you to reach your entire workforce, not just employees with desktop computers. Employee self-service lowers the administrative burden on your HR department and payroll staff and frees up front-line managers to focus on more productive tasks.
● Reach your workforce - TouchBase enables you to communicate with your workforce, and gives you the confidence that your messages have been received. With TouchBase integrated messaging, you can keep your employees connected and aligned with your business strategy.
● Be anywhere - TouchBase can be unlocked and undocked to provide employees with a mobile tablet through which they can access productivity systems. Employees and front-line managers can use TouchBase anywhere on the premises.
Don’t miss this virtual live event to find out more.
Who Should Participate
What You Will Learn
1. Drivers of change in the technology shift with the rapid adoption of tablets and smartphones and its impact on labor data collection.
2. How to deal with “Consumerization of IT”
3. Using Mobile Apps vs. HTML5 - which to use when
4. Find out how to ensure labor compliance, prevent costly buddy-punching and record accurate labor data using tablet-based technology.