What is Magnetic Leadership? The answer to that question comes from defining what it is not. Uninspired leadership that disengages employees is the “reverse polarity” of Magnetic Leadership.
• Think of the successful professional who may have climbed the ladder without ever learning how to play well with others.
• Think of leadership that does not connect with people because the vision and purpose are not relevant to them.
• Think of leadership that talks without listening.
• Think of leadership that promises without delivering.
If there is weak or non-existent leadership in an organization, it is like spraying a big can of people repellent into the air that employees breathe. It kills creativity, productivity and the spark that ignites new ideas. Those organizations risk losing top talent and cultivating people with promise.
Here’s the good news: you can create Magnetic Leadership in your organization. And you don’t have to look like a rock star or a celebrity to do it. You just have to have heart, be open to some organizational soul searching, and most importantly, you have to be R.E.A.L. by:
• Taking an active interest in others
• Listening to people
• Acting decisively and consistently based on what you hear and do
You can transform your organization, energize your employees and boost your bottom line with Magnetic Leadership. With the R.E.A.L. acronym as your guideposts, you have the opportunity to look at yourself as a leader and ask some hard questions along the way. Each answer brings you closer to being a Magnetic Leader who inspires others in your organization.
Magnetic Leaders know how to energize their inner powers despite the outer pressures. Register for this session to learn about the irresistible force of superior leadership and how its magnetism results in increased productivity and corporate profitability.
Who Should Participate
All leaders and managers looking to create magnetic leadership within their organizations, and take their organization to a new level of success.
What You Will Learn
• Understand how to create a responsibility-based culture where innovation and creativity are paramount.
• Discover how to recruit the greatest people, have enough self-restraint to allow them to use their brains, and retain them for the long term.
• Learn about engagement and empowerment that creates productivity and profitability.
• Learn the appreciation techniques that will create a fortune of commitment.
• Understand the magnetic techniques of building loyalty.
My book, available on amazon: The Power of Magnetic Leadership: It's Time to Get R.E.A.L.
A consulting and training firm, Loyalty Factor increases productivity and profitability by providing individually tailored consulting and training services that enhance employee, customer and brand loyalty.
Do you have any comments that you would like to share about the value of this session?
Please help others considering viewing the archive understand the value of the session. How would you rate this presentation?
Are you becoming an industry expert? Each One Hour Webcast on HR.com is reviewed and can qualify for an Institute for Human Resources credit. The Institute for Human Resources Certification Program provides HR Professionals with an opportunity to specialize in one vertical or domain, making them an Industry Expert. Each of HR.com’s webcasts are reviewed and evaluated against the verticals/domains criteria, and one credit hour can be applied to the appropriate vertical or domain.
For more information regarding the IHR Certification Program, please click here or visit: http://www.hr.com/en/ihr_certifications/
Did you know that each one-hour webcast is submitted to qualify for HR Certification Institute recertification credits? The archive of the webcast also qualifies recertification credits, for one (in some cases two) year(s) after the original broadcast. You can get your PHR, SPHR, GPHR and credits all without ever leaving your desk. We know how busy today's successful HR professionals are, which is why we're committed to delivering the best education to you in an easy and entertaining format. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute homepage at www.hrci.org "The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."