Register for the Virtual Conference to obtain webcast schedule and registration access by clicking on the 'view event' button below.
THIS IS A DEMO - NO CERTIFICATION CREDIT WILL BE GRANTED.
You need to find the right talent, at the right time, in the right place, for the right price. So you created a workforce plan to identify and build your talent pool. Now it’s time to work the plan. But where do you start?
Like most organizations, you’re relying on lean workforce. And if your organization needs depend on highly skilled staff, talent pool shortages are giving you an even bigger headache. New imperatives threaten your already lean workforce and your profitability. The most successful companies are integrating talent management solutions now to ensure their competitive advantage in the future. Where can you find a talent management solution that could really make a difference at a price you can afford?
Join us for a quick overview of Infor Enwisen Talent Management, and see why you should consider Infor for a talent management solution to help you:
• Drive huge differences in business outcomes.
• Focus your time and energy on the resources and people who are going to have the greatest impact on the organization.
• Align your talent with your most critical business objectives.
Register for this webinar that presents a strong business case for integrated talent management, where we’ll address such issues as:
• With the 55+ segment growing faster than the rate of the entire workforce, will your succession plan fill the gap?
• You see a shortage in executives, managers and engineers, but can talent acquisition alone help?
• Engaged employees have higher profitability. Can you afford not to engage your workforce?
Talent Management is officially a strategic priority. New and emerging talent management strategies, tools and techniques are providing real business value. Register for this webinar and learn how you can capitalize on these opportunities to build a more competitive talent base.
Who Should Participate
What You Will Learn
Focus your time and energy on the resources and people who are going to have the greatest impact on the organization
Align your talent with your most critical business objectives
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts.
Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.