As a Recruiter and Hiring Manager, your efforts will dictate the makeup of your company’s workforce. If you hired your share of high performers and reliable people, your company will show the positive effects of your efforts in every area, from service levels, to retention rates, to expensive claims and lawsuits, to the bottom line on the P and L statement. As such, it is imperative that you use the right tools, methods and point of view to enable your results to be the best possible for your company’s overall performance.
As a recruiter or manager of entry level workers, you have many tools available to help maximize your hiring quality and retention of these workers. Being that this tool chest does not normally hold a very high hourly wage, it is imperative that the tools you do have are used correctly. For employers of large numbers of front line, service and blue collar workers, the workforce is really what you are offering your clients. When the recruiting department is procuring quality talent at the right pace, the company is on the right path to success.
This presentation will walk you through best practices in advertising for, engaging and hiring the best entry level and hourly workers, while getting the best bang for your advertising dollars. As a Recruiter or Hiring manager, your efforts dictate the makeup of your company's workforce, and how it performs, is retained, and how prone to claims it is. Your recruiting/hiring efforts are where it all begins.
In this presentation, we will review;
• Online Job Advertising that caters specifically to the Entry Level/Hourly
• Designing your Ad to Attract and Retain the Best Candidates
• Ad Text and Point of View
• Craigslist Specific Ad Tips
• Understand the mentality of a Craigslist Job Seeker
• Headlines/Titles of your Ads have a Big Effect
• Grab Readers Attention/Immediately Engage
• Referral Strategies – Using your Current Workforce to get Applicants
• Using Social Media/Facebook in your Referral Program
• Engaging the Candidate
Who Should Participate
Recruiters, Hiring Managers, and CEO's of large hourly or entry level workforce's.
What You Will Learn
- Structuring your job ads to appeal to the best talent.
- Using Facebook, combined with a referral strategy utilizing your current workforce for prospective new hires.
-Companywide effects of the makeup of your applicant and employee pools.
Fast Workforce Apps -
Web based tools for Hiring, Onboarding and Connecting with your workforce