Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
Member since 09/26/2011
Continuous Feedback Vs Performance Appraisal
01/17/2012 / 5:40 am #-24
Webinar date: 25th January 2012
Webinar time: 11 AM US EST/ 4 PM GMT/ 9.30 PM India
Anga Sanders, MLA, SPHR, CEO at Global HR Solutions LLC
Arvinder S Dhesi, Group Talent Director at Towers Watson
Mitch Byers, SPHR,Senior Human Resources Director at JDC Healthcare Management LLC ,Dallas
Lee Cooper, Editor at www.intelligentlyemotional.com
Agenda-Continuous Feedback Vs Performance Appraisal
Today the world of business is going through challenging times. Hiring the minds and skills of people is no longer sufficient. We need to inspire people and invoke their passion. This requires continuous dialogue and feedback between people and their organization.
- What is Continuous Feedback?
- With business leaders and managers busy with their day to day goals, how can we help them take an active role in nurturing and growing the talent within their respective teams?
- Can an Organization wide common template be used for Continuous Feedback.
- How can Continuous Feedback help in aligning the Organization’s goals with the individual interests and aspirations?
- How can an organization move up the value chain from a culture of "Yearly Performance Appraisals driven by HR", to a culture of "Continuous Feedback, Talent Nurturing, Growth and Development"?
Modification count : 1