The digital age has transformed employee learning and development from the point-in-time training programs of yesterday to the more easily accessible, on-demand and continuous learning of today.
With an enterprise learning landscape that is incredibly fluid and fast-paced, the trends that are driving technology everywhere — datafication, mobile, social — also apply to learning. How are these trends changing the learning and HR community? What are the opportunities that you should focus on first?
Join us for “5 Essentials for Learning Strategy Success” as we highlight five things that your learning strategy should address, including:
- Best practices for process and technology integration
- Mobile learning to drive pervasive employee development
- Rapid content development for contextual learning
- Extending learning to customers and distributors to build relationships and mindshare
- Using development to power talent retention