Member Content
Blogs | Questions | Files | Events | HR Groups | Members
PHR/SPHR Exam Prep Course
HRCI Recertification

• Upcoming Events
  • Past Events
  • Public Events
Advertise Here

Topic: Current and Best Practices for the Recruitment and Development of Human Resource Consultants

Messages (2) Visitors (807)

craig.mcgregor
Member since 02/03/2012
Current and Best Practices for the Recruitment and Development of Human Resource Consultants
02/03/2012 / 12:44 pm    #1

I am conducting some research on behalf of the Manitoba Civil Service Commission, looking for organizations (Publc and/or Private sectors) that have professional recruitment and/or development programs for their Human Resource professionals?

Modification count : 1
TopForward

craig.mcgregor
Member since 02/03/2012
Re: Current and Best Practices for the Recruitment and Development of Human Resource Consultants
02/23/2012 / 2:15 pm    #2

Surprisingly, there aren't a lot of organizations that do have a professional development program for their HR professionals. However, the ones that do, offer their HR folks a wide range of developmental opportunities. I'll bet that they have a strong retention record. I was really impressed with the "HR University" created by the Office of Personnel Management. Yes, the good old government of the U.S. of A. An innovative and tech savy virtual program. I would love to hear from any HR professionals with the OPM for their experiences with this program? Thank....

TopForward

Sitemap   |   Advertise With Us