Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event

Advertise Here

Topic: Employee Satisfaction Techniques

Messages (2) Visitors (833)

shinyneedle
Member since 09/28/2011
Employee Satisfaction Techniques
03/12/2012 / 11:53 am    #1

I was wondering if anyone had thoughts on best practices for employee retention techniques. Besides salary and compensation what do you think the best ways are to keep employees happy. I've found that holding regular events or outings that are paid for have some short term success. However it seems that the best way to keep employees happy is to actually make sure they all feel that they contribute to the overall company mission. Therefore not necessarily related to free happy hours and more company events. Any thougths or discussion would be greatly appreciated.

TopForward

leona.leong
Member since 03/15/2012
Re: Employee Satisfaction Techniques
03/15/2012 / 4:42 pm    #2

At my organization, we run a monthly lunch where each employees are given a thank you card to give to another employee that helped them out th. The cards are read out loud so that the recognition is public. It is a great way to thank your employees, provide an hour for everyone to spend some time together, and provide an open and transparent forum to recognize and thank one another for their hard work.

I'm also running a survey to measure the perception of engagment gap between employees, and CEOs and employees and HR professionals. I would love your thoughts: https://www.research.net/s/AchieversSurvey

Hope this helps!

Leona

TopForward

Sitemap   |   Advertise With Us