Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
Member since 09/30/2008
SumTotal Releases Industry's First Truly End-to-End and Integrated Strategic HCM Suite
03/13/2012 / 6:08 pm #1
Latest Release Delivers Seamless Integrated Solution to Manage Complete Employee Lifecycle and Support All Strategic HCM Processes
SumTotal® Systems, Inc., the leader in Strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions, today announced the latest release of its strategic HCM platform that provides an integrated solution across learning management, talent management, workforce management, core HR and payroll to create the industry’s broadest end-to-end strategic HCM suite. The new release enables customers to manage end-to-end HR processes and full employee lifecycle with the flexibility to deploy either in the Cloud or on-premise.
“Our recent IDC survey shows that HR executives are placing high importance on end-to-end integration of HR functions,” said Lisa Rowan, IDC research director for HR, talent, and learning. “SumTotal‘s extension of their integrated talent solution to include workforce management, core HR and payroll processes answers this demand and allows clients to take advantage of a single source of truth.”
The new release delivers on the SumTotal promise to build the most comprehensive integrated suite while continuing to lead and innovate with enhancements that provide high value to customers. Key advancements in the latest Strategic HCM solution include:
• End to End Strategic HCM Platform: The new release expands SumTotal’s Integrated Talent Solution to include Workforce Management, Core HR and Payroll processes. The SumTotal strategic HCM platform provides common master data management and integrated business processes, common user interface and flexibility of deployment that span across learning, talent, workforce management, core HR and payroll. The integrated suite provides one centralized ‘Strategic HCM portal’ with common user interface, navigation, dashboard and portlets across all HR functions. SumTotal strategic HCM platform also provides an ‘HCM Hub’ that easily integrates to internal and external systems to enable organizations to deploy one or more of our modules. These modules can be integrated with an organization’s existing investments to provide phased HR transformation.
• Comprehensive Talent Profile: SumTotal’s strategic HCM solution centralizes the management of all employee information across performance, compensation, learning, time and attendance, vacation, payroll and all other HR information to provide global view of talent.
• Differentiated and Integrated Strategic HCM Processes: Customers can take advantage of the processes and information across talent and learning systems within their workforce management scheduling and attendance processes and vice versa. These integrated processes are mission critical for many industries and reduce the manual overhead and compliance risks they face today. Eg. Scheduling employees to critical jobs based on their completion of regulatory certifications help eliminate any compliance exposure in regulated industries like Manufacturing, Life Sciences or Financials. Assigning your best performing talent to your most strategic customers enables Services companies and Retailers to improve customer experience.
• Enhanced Talent Management Capabilities: New features streamline performance management and succession planning processes including flexible goal management, powerful ratings distribution management function, self-service branding capability, and new analytics to help executives understand the impact of succession planning decisions.
• Robust Learning Management Drives Higher ROI: New advancements provide a more effective user experience for learners and administrators. Learners are able to execute daily activities, such as course registration, more quickly with fewer interactions and are able to find what they need more quickly. Administrators have unified process for registration while also leveraging new tools to ensure expensive learning resources are not underutilized. In addition, improved audience targeting and on-the-job training capabilities enable administrators to drive higher level of learning effectiveness, where by improving an organization’s ROI on their learning investment.
• Streamlined Workforce Management Experience: An enhanced user experience across time and attendance, absence management and scheduling maximize worker productivity. A combined employee record lets line and HR managers more effectively manage their dynamic workforce by proactively identifying potential issues and enabling them to take action without needing to go to multiple sources Enhanced FMLA functionality within absence management also provides additional state and federal eligibility rules and speeds processing of FMLA requests.
• Powerful Next Generation Mobile Solution: SumTotal Mobile increases the reach and power of the integrated mobile solution with support for nine languages, the ability to download course content in form of documents like MS Word or Adobe PDF to mobile devices and enhanced workflow to enable managers to more quickly execute approvals right from their mobile device
“The worlds of talent management, workforce management, and core HR are clearly coming together,” said Josh Bersin, President and CEO of Bersin & Associates, a leading research and advisory firm in human resources and talent management. “SumTotal has done an impressive job integrating these elements with its enterprise-class LMS to deliver a complete platform for its corporate customers.”
“With considerable revenues, highly profitable business model, and over 3,500 customers, SumTotal has become one of the largest best-in-class HCM suite provider, offering all functions of talent and human capital management,” said Hardeep Gulati, SumTotal Executive Vice President, Products and Customer Support. “SumTotal has delivered on our promise of a single integrated solution for complete human capital management, and our customers are benefiting significantly from processes that break the silos and help them better align HR initiatives to strategic corporate objectives.”
SumTotal’s latest strategic HCM solution is available today. For more information, visit the company’s website at www.sumtotalsystems.com.
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, Inc. is the global leader in strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that provide organizations with a new level of visibility to help make more informed business decisions and accelerate growth. Recognized by industry analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal provides full employee lifecycle management, including a core system of record, from a single provider for improved business intelligence. The company offers customers of all sizes and industries the most flexibility and choice with multiple purchase, configuration, and deployment options. We have increased the performance of the world’s largest organizations including Sony Electronics (NYSE: SNE), AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN [ADR]; London: AZN), Amway (KUL:AMWAY), Seagate (NYSE: STX), Dell (NASDAQ:DELL), and Google (NASDAQ:GOOG).
For more information, or to request a demo, please call +1 (866) 768-6825 (US / Canada), +1 (352) 264-2800 (international) or visit www.sumtotalsystems.com.