Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
Member since 09/30/2008
Learning Management debate: not just yesterday’s workforce training & education tool?
03/02/2011 / 6:04 pm #1
Delivering training to an audience beyond traditional employees is one of the fastest growing segments of the learning industry, increasing at an annual pace better than 25% according to Bersin & Associates. Many companies are successfully turning external training initiatives into profit centers using SumTotal's Extended Enterprise training programs and e-Commerce capabilities. Is your organization utilizing their learning management system to:
• Develop and deliver information to audiences outside your organization?
• Display available content in an online catalog without requiring the user to log-in?
• Drive revenue through customer and distributor channels?
• Improve productivity and information sharing with external partners?
• Deliver certification programs and share knowledge?
• Provide consistent training available 24x7x365?
• Eliminate excess training costs while accelerating time-to-market?
• Increase customer satisfaction and product adoption?
Case Study: Dell Computers
Case Study: International Rectifier