Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
Sure, you’ve sat in meetings all day and you’ve jotted down a million notes. But, you’ve left off some really important things:
- Create and support an environment that’s conducive to crucial conversations
- Make sure everyone on my team knows their role, how they fit in the big company picture, and what they contribute to overall strategic objectives
- Confirm that each team member understands what it takes to get promoted to the next level
- Help each team member create a career and employee development plan that lets them gain new skills to take on more while addressing their weaknesses and improving upon those
During this webcast we'll cover the mistakes managers often make:
- Acting as your team's mother instead of being their leader
- Not defining clear goals and expecting results
- Lacking development resources for employees
- Treating coaching as an annual process and not checking in enough and making sure it's ongoing
- Being afraid to coach because you don't like confrontation or you really don't know how to coach
Learn why it's imperative that human resources work directly with managers and their executive to teach them how to become effective career coaches. By doing so, you may see results that are similar to stats TalentGuard has gathered from our network of certified career coaches:
77% Better at Working Relationships with Direct Reports
77% Better at Working Relationships with Immediate Supervisor
61% Improvement in Job Satisfaction
53% Improvement in Productivity
48% Improvement in Quality of Work
48% Improvement in Organizational strength
Register today for our upcoming webcast and walk away knowing the following:
1. How to build better working relationships that result in increased engagement and retention.
2. The common mistakes managers often make when coaching employees.
3. How to give managers confidence and turn them into true career coaches.
4. How career coaching helps align employees with corporate strategies and goals.
Who Should Participate
All HR professionals and anyone in charge of managing teams.
Extra Learning Material
All Registered HR.com members are also eligible for:
Human Resources Management
Core HR: Payroll for HR and HRIS
Training and Development
Workforce Planning and Analytics
High Performing Teams
Measurement of Culture and Climate
Creativity and Innovation
Career and Succession Planning
Board of Directors
Strategic Decision Making
Measurement and Metrics
Developing and Coaching Others
Leadership Training and Development
Train Your Leaders
Managers As Leaders
Approaches and Systems (not software)
HR As Consultant
Integrated Talent Management
Social Media And Employee Communications
Technology Enabled Learning
Developing Organizational Leadership Capabilities
What You Will Learn
Who is Eligible
This webcast is available to all registered HR.com members for free. You are currently subscribed to HR.com as a Free Member.
Click the button to access this webcast. Archives, MP3 and PowerPoint slides
What is Required to Attend
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts.
Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.
Do you have any comments that you would like to share about the value of this session?
Please help others considering viewing the archive understand the value of the session. How would you rate this presentation?
Excellent Very Good Good Fair Bad