Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
HR.com and Oracle recently completed a study of end-to-end talent management in large organizations. The study examined which tactics organizations successfully applied in several of the main areas of talent management; which areas organizations were focusing on and the extent they had been successful in integrating individual talent management applications. The study asked what organizations were doing that had the biggest effect on results.
This webcast will cover five areas:
• Talent Scarcity and Recruitment - HR needs to be good both at filling vacancies quickly and getting good people—objectives that can sometimes be at odds. Are social tools the answer? We will find out.
• Talent Retention, Compensation and Learning - Line managers frequently think improved compensation is the answer to retention, the study reveals what HR managers think.
• Performance Management and Talent Reviews - In the section on performance management and talent reviews we consider where organizations have had success in improving performance management and what they are focusing on to improve it further.
• Integration - The discussion on integration simply seeks to find to what extent organization have or have not been successful at integrating the different parts of their talent management software.
• Business Context – Here we look at what management is most concerned about, their attitude towards people management and their attitude towards HR analytics.
One of the underlying themes of this webinar is that while there are all kinds of things HR could be doing, it needs to learn to focus on the few things that are likely to have the biggest impact. This webinar will ask the questions that will help you find the right things to concentrate on.
Who Should Participate
HR Professionals, Managers and Directors of HR, COO’s and CEO’s
Extra Learning Material
All Registered HR.com members are also eligible for:
What works in end-to-end talent management white paper
Human Resources Management
Staffing and Recruitment
Workforce Planning and Analytics
Integrated Talent Management
Quality of Hire
What You Will Learn
1)Which areas of talent management are organizations most focused on? 2)What is the average level of system integrations? 3)The extent to which CEOs see people management as a primary driver of results 4)How can you make the biggest impact on your organization’s talent management program?
Who is Eligible
This webcast is available to all registered HR.com members for free. You are currently subscribed to HR.com as a Free Member.
Click the button to access this webcast. Archives, MP3 and PowerPoint slides
What is Required to Attend
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts.
Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.
Do you have any comments that you would like to share about the value of this session?
Please help others considering viewing the archive understand the value of the session. How would you rate this presentation?
Excellent Very Good Good Fair Bad