According to research performed by both Deloitte and Appirio
, the next 3-5 years is projected to see 80% of present companies change their HRIS systems to the cloud. We suspect that, if not already planned, the rest of the IT system for most of these companies (if not all) will follow.
Along with this are 6 operational as well as behavioral changes coming...
• Mobility will increase as a result of the use of the cloud
• BOYD's are not only increasing but many EE's as well as ER's prefer this (IT is still at odds about this)
• For the foreseeable future, the number of people entering the workforce is now and will remain lower than the number of people exiting the workforce
• New hires lack more entry and leadership skills than any generation before stats were tracked
• The standard 9-5 office hours are shifting just as fast to a high-level of flexible hours
• The standard office space is becoming highly flexible as well, fast becoming anywhere a mobile computer can be used and an internet connection can be gained
With this webinar we will take a look at the different elements that are going to impact the coming 3-5 years in HRIS. Some companies have already started while others are delaying or waiting, for whatever reason.
What we do know is that this is a change that equals in magnitude the changes the basic office experienced with the introduction of the computer.
Information will be become readily available, even more so now, with the introduction of the above factors – and the work day will never be the same as well.