Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
Talent Management is the differentiator factor in the success of companies today. Organisations rarely compete on the basis of access to capital. Today they compete on Human Capital, be that in the form of Key Talent, Intellectual Property which is developed by people, on Customer Service delivered by people. Success is about strategy execution not strategy formulation and people execute strategy.
This webinar will focus on:
1) The challenges in Talent Analytics; access to information, integration of data from multiple data sources, interpreting workforce data to find the insights to drive business priorities.
2) Developing a taxonomy of Analytic insights that drive business execution. How do we develop a library of pre packaged Talent Management Analytics. What topics are suitable for being pre packaged?
3) Applying the principles of Market segmentation to Talent Management segmentation and how we need to have segmented Talent interventions to differentiated segments of the workforce rather than aggregated organization wide interventions.
4) During the webinar we will share the results of a number of real world Talent Management Analytic case studies driving Business success from both North American and European companies.
5) We will share the results of simple analytics using only primary school maths and how this can generate insights into the workforce that most companies do not currently have.
6) Linking Talent Practices to Business Outcomes. We will share the result of case studies that have quantified the impact Talent Management factors such as Employee Engagement impacts Customer Satisfaction and then quantify the impact this has on Revenue Growth and Profit growth.
Who Should Participate
CHRO, HR VP, Director of HR, Workforce Planning Director, HR Analytics Director
Extra Learning Material
All Registered HR.com members are also eligible for:
TO BE DETERMINDED.
Human Resources Management
Staffing and Recruitment
Workforce Planning and Analytics
HR Metrics Implementation
Strategic Decision Making
Measurement and Metrics
Recruitment Process Outsourcing
Integrated Talent Management
HR in Canada
What You Will Learn
Participants will learn about the challenges in Talent Analytics:
Who is Eligible
This webcast is available to all registered HR.com members for free. You are currently subscribed to HR.com as a Free Member.
Click the button to access this webcast. Archives, MP3 and PowerPoint slides
What is Required to Attend
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts.
Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.
Do you have any comments that you would like to share about the value of this session?
Please help others considering viewing the archive understand the value of the session. How would you rate this presentation?
Excellent Very Good Good Fair Bad