Please join us as members that register for this webinar will learn the following:
- Why you need to take a fresh look at your benefits package
- How your employees save time and money using telehealth and other non-insurance services
- How your company benefits from telehealth and other non-insurance services
Email Greg Schlatter at firstname.lastname@example.org. Greg is EVP Business Development at New Benefits. You may also visit www.NewBenefits.com for more information.
New Benefits, a premier discount medical plan organization representing over 20 million members, provides a full range of valuable time-and-money-saving non-insurance health and lifestyle benefits. Thousands of clients trust New Benefits to deliver superior products, customer service, administration, print services, billing and compliance. We’ve also created a signature program to help employers of any size create a robust benefits package offer consumer choice. To learn more, give Greg a call.
Below are a couple of articles and resources for more information on the topic of telehealth.
- “Amid Doctor Shortage, Hospitals Turn to Dwindling Supply of Nurses, Physician Assistants”
-Article in Forbes about how we are on the verge of a doctor shortage. This article is one of the reasons why Telemedicine is on everyone’s radar.
- “The Possibilities of Telemedicine” – Article in D Magazine Healthcare Daily about the cost effectiveness and convenience of Telemedicine and why employers should know about this benefit.
- American Telemedicine Association Group on LinkedIn: This group has an active discussion around Telemedicine and where it fits in today’s healthcare landscape. http://www.linkedin.com/groups?gid=1353607&trk=group-name Click here