Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
Metrics to Support the Well Being of the Workforce- How Work/life interventions are essential in today's workforce
Organizations are dealing with a number of challenges trying to remain competitive and to create a sustainable approach to ongoing business growth. There is also an emerging awareness of the importance of employee well-being, which goes beyond physical wellness, which is critical to meeting these challenges. Reducing preventable healthcare costs, creating a workplace with highly engaged employees, and identifying ways to support work-life effectiveness have become key strategic imperatives in today’s business climate. Join us as we discuss how developing an approach that focuses on employee well-being by leveraging work/life supports, flexibility, and a culture that supports their use will result in increased employee engagement, and business excellence. We will share groundbreaking results from the 2010 survey of over 4,000 full time U.S. based employees that demonstrate how family care supports enhance employees' health, well-being, and engagement, leading to positive business outcomes that create a competitive edge. Among the many compelling findings, the study revealed that employees who indicate that their employer promotes work-life balance:
• are healthier than individuals who work for less supportive organizations
• report less stress and fewer mental health issues
• are less likely to report lost work productivity due to stress
• are more engaged in their work and more productive
This study reveals tangible actions organizations can take to promote critical business objectives and create a competitive edge.
Who Should Participate
* Human Resource Professionals * Benefits Managers * Managers and supervisors * Strategic Business Development personnel
Extra Learning Material
All Registered HR.com members are also eligible for:
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts. Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.
Work-Life Programs and Employee Assistance Programs (EAPs)
What You Will Learn
* Participants will learn about the concepts of "well-being" and how it can be useful in developing strategic resources that support the workforce and the needs of the business. * Participants will learn how metrics on engagement and well-being can be used to identify business opportunities and employee outcomes * Participants will be given an overview of work/life principles as a key human resource imperative in today's workforce. * Participants will have an opportunity to probe how their organization might promote work/life benefits to support their business objectives.
Who is Eligible
This webcast is available to all registered HR.com members for free. You are currently subscribed to HR.com as a Free Member.
Click the button to access this webcast. Archives, MP3 and PowerPoint slides
What is Required to Attend
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts.
Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.
No comment or rating available. Please come back later.
Do you have any comments that you would like to share about the value of this session?
Please help others considering viewing the archive understand the value of the session. How would you rate this presentation?
Excellent Very Good Good Fair Bad