Register for the Virtual Conference to obtain webcast schedule and registration access by clicking on the 'view event' button below.
What’s on the mind of CEO’s? They want to drive innovation and have a solid strategy for managing their human capital, which, after all, is the organization’s greatest asset. Join us for a demo of Epicor HCM to discover how an HRIS can make it easy for you to manage your workforce, leverage competencies to get the right talent you need now and in the future, and engage key talent for innovation! During this hour long demo, you will not only see Epicor HCM in action, but you will also learn:
• The four questions your CEO wants answers to and learn how you can be prepared with your response;
• What you can do today to drive innovation and how it aligns to your CEO’s strategy for the organization;
• What CEO’s say are their top strategies to meet human capital challenges;
• How easy it is to be responsive to these challenges by using Epicor HCM in support of your HR strategic efforts.
The Epicor HCM demo will show you:
• How to improve the quality of candidates applying online;
• An easy way to empower employees to take charge of their career development;
• How to mine your employee database for talent and prepare key employees for leadership roles;
• How to link the organization’s strategy directly to employee efforts.
Please join us to learn how the right HRIS can help your organization easily manage your human capital, and see why you should consider Epicor HCM the next time you evaluate HRIS.
Epicor: Business Inspired.
Who Should Participate
HR and organizational leaders (VP’s, C’s)
What You Will Learn
During this hour long Epicor HCM demo, we will review what organizational leaders should be doing to drive innovation and prepare for the future and how an HRIS can help you do so.
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts.
Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.