As an expert in your field, are you managing your online presence effectively?
All Roads Inc. has created a presentation designed specifically for experts in their field to help position them as thought leaders online.
Our goal for this presentation is simple: to help you leverage the web and make it work for you.
In this presentation, Grant Goodwin, President of All Roads, will provide informative answers to the following questions (and more):
- Should I be Tweeting? Should I have a Facebook page for my business?
- Where should I appear, and HOW should I appear when someone 'Googles' me?
- How do I protect my name and reputation online?
- How do I make a positive first impression online?
- How can I leverage my knowledge and experience online to become a recognized thought leader in my field?
- How can I use the web to generate new business, create speaking opportunities, and sell content as a new revenue stream for my practice?
Participation in this event will also give you access to our exclusive personal online-brand assessment tool Do I Matter (www.doimatter.com).
This tool assesses three important things: credibility in one's industry, readiness and attitudes towards being online, and how visible you currently are on search-engines and social networks. The simple scores generated by the tool then resource personalized, actionable steps from their database to help credible professionals make their mark online, one attainable step at a time.
The Do I Matter tool is also an excellent resource leading into the event and we encourage all attendees to maximize your experience by completing the 5-minute assessment before you join us for the presentation.