Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
Nearly every leader at every company would agree that the only way to stay competitive is to retain employees and enable them to improve. However, the tools, processes and best practices of engagement and development are more challenging. Do organizations have a complete understanding of the competencies needed for each and every job in their organization? And, if they don’t, have they analyzed, defined and targeted those jobs that are vital to the success of the organization? Without this type of infrastructure and forethought it is far more difficult to measure, assess and manage the performance, development and career options for the employees that should be driving the success of the organization.
In this webinar competency frameworks will be reviewed and explored as a method to consistently target the types of attributes that employees need for their jobs today, and those they would need for tomorrow. A strong and comprehensive competency framework enables organizations to:
• Target and measure employee performance versus how they are meeting their goals
• Enable managers and employees to focus development on capabilities required for future positions
• Consistently compare employees for compensation, development and promotions
• Drive retention and engagement by offering clear direction, development and feedback
• How competency frameworks are leveraged in different HR disciplines
Join Jan Brockway, Senior Director of Product Management at ADP and long time HR practitioner, and Robert Mattson, Director of Talent Management at ADP as they review the best and worst practices, industry trends and the future of competency frameworks.
What you will learn
• How to target and measure employee performance versus how they are meeting their goal
• How to enable managers and employees to focus development on capabilities required for future positions
• How to consistently compare employees for compensation, development and promotions
• How to drive retention and engagement by offering clear direction, development and feedback
Who Should Participate
Extra Learning Material
All Registered HR.com members are also eligible for:
Staffing and Recruitment
Workforce Planning and Analytics
PM Succession Planning
Integrated Talent Management
Technology Enabled Learning
What You Will Learn
Who is Eligible
This webcast is available to all registered HR.com members for free. You are currently subscribed to HR.com as a Free Member.
Click the button to access this webcast. Archives, MP3 and PowerPoint slides
What is Required to Attend
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts.
Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.
Do you have any comments that you would like to share about the value of this session?
Please help others considering viewing the archive understand the value of the session. How would you rate this presentation?
Excellent Very Good Good Fair Bad