Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
If your organization challenged with:
* Streamlining onboarding costs and processes?
* Getting new-hires up-to-speed faster?
* Engaging new-hires and decreasing new employee turnover?
* Integrating all of the various software systems involved in the onboarding process?
* Simplifying onboarding administration for both HR and hiring managers?
You’re not alone. According to AberdeenGroup’s 2011 Onboarding Benchmark Report, 85% of new hires decide, within the first six months, whether or not they will stay with their new employer. And, according to Gartner, new people coming in to the workforce today will have an average of 20 jobs over the course of their careers. Given all of these numbers, the goal becomes clear: employers today must provide a better new-hire experience. With fewer steps. And lower costs. To achieve this goal, more and more employers are automating the most
time-consuming, expensive and resource-intensive components of the onboarding process, including:
• Forms and task automation
• Onboarding orchestration
• Collaboration and social tools
Best-in-class employers – particularly in mid-market and large/enterprise-market organizations – leverage both onboarding orchestration and collaborative options to improve the new-hire experience and retention, lower costs, ensure compliance and streamline the process for all stakeholders. Additionally – particularly for employers with heavy seasonal hiring, such as retail or hospitality organizations – automated onboarding eases the burden on HR Shared Services Centers, Call Centers and Helpdesks.
This webinar will explore how online onboarding can help you meet your goals, staff appropriately, and build a business case, including:
• Four common onboarding myths – and customer experiences that prove them wrong.
• Four steps to onboarding success.
• Four hard-dollar ROI points using a live ROI calculator.
Real-life examples from employers who have achieved hard-dollar ROI, decreases in new-hire turnover and more will be presented. Attend this important session to jump-start your onboarding initiatives for the new decade.
Who Should Participate
Any HR professional responsible for hiring, workforce planning, learning management and HRIS.
Extra Learning Material
All Registered HR.com members are also eligible for:
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts. Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.
What You Will Learn
• Four key onboarding myths – and the proofs that dispel them • Four key ROI points – where you can identify waste and opportunities to better utilize resources • Example of how a live ROI calculator works – what inputs and outputs can help you configure a business case for your organization?
Who is Eligible
This webcast is available to all registered HR.com members for free. You are currently subscribed to HR.com as a Free Member.
Click the button to access this webcast. Archives, MP3 and PowerPoint slides
What is Required to Attend
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts.
Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.
Do you have any comments that you would like to share about the value of this session?
Please help others considering viewing the archive understand the value of the session. How would you rate this presentation?
Excellent Very Good Good Fair Bad