Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
Join us for Best Practices in Managing and Analyzing Services Procurement Spend.
Do you want to know the most recent market trends and first-hand experiences when it comes to cutting costs in procurement spend? Are you aware of what your competition is doing to keep spend down while attracting the most qualified workforce? Well, according to the buzz within the industry, companies are analyzing procurement spend at soaring rates and creating innovative ways to acquire top talent while keeping their spend at a minimum. Learn how Statement of Work(SOW) and services procurement are the emerging trends in keeping your costs down.
Join Allegis Group Services for a one hour webinar where you’ll learn how to differentiate between a consultant and a contractor and understand the efficiencies to be gained by formal management of your SOW’s. They will discuss the importance of a well managed services procurement program. And you will take away innovative pointers that will set you on the right track to keeping procurement spend at a minimum.
Join Paul Gartland, Director of Services Procurement Solutions and Tracey Klein, Executive Director of Consulting, both of Allegis Group Services as they discuss these key strategic indicators:
• The true definition of procurement spend
• How SOW is your key to cutting that budget
• How contingent workforce management has evolved into a market trend
• Review the industry as a whole and see what the heavy hitters are doing
• A birds-eye view of Contractor vs. Consultant
• Efficiencies gained by management
• And finally, the BEST PRACTICES of managing and analyzing your services procurement spend
Who Should Participate
HR Directors, Managers and Vice Presidents Procurement Directors, Managers and Vice Presidents
Extra Learning Material
All Registered HR.com members are also eligible for:
Incorporating Statement of Work Consultants Into Your Program http://www.allegisgroupservices.com/thought-leadership/white-papers.aspx
Staffing and Recruitment
Workforce Management (Time & Attendance)
Legal and Compliance - Managing Employer Risk
Workforce Planning and Analytics
Employment Contracts and Non-Competes
Training On Compliance
Contract Workforce and Talent Exchange
Integrated Talent Management
What You Will Learn
• The true definition of procurement spend • How SOW is your key to cutting that budget • How contingent workforce management has evolved into a market trend • Review the industry as a whole and see what the heavy hitters are doing • A birds-eye view of Contractor vs. Consultant • Efficiencies gained by management • And finally, the BEST PRACTICES of managing and analyzing your
Who is Eligible
This webcast is available to all registered HR.com members for free. You are currently subscribed to HR.com as a Free Member.
Click the button to access this webcast. Archives, MP3 and PowerPoint slides
What is Required to Attend
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts.
Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.
Do you have any comments that you would like to share about the value of this session?
Please help others considering viewing the archive understand the value of the session. How would you rate this presentation?
Excellent Very Good Good Fair Bad