Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
HR professionals are consistently challenged to prove the value they bring to the enterprise bottom line.
While new disciplines and tools provide innovative methods, the cost and ROI of every system, including basic technologies such as time management and payroll systems are under constant scrutiny. This has led many HR and HRIS professionals to look deeper into these systems to find untapped value. While doing so, an opportunity to create workforce strategy based on current workforce data shouldn’t be ignored. This webcast will detail three strategies that every HR professional should adopt that can be applied immediately to drive enterprise level improvements and encourage other stakeholders to view the HR team as strategic partners.
These strategies are:
- Baseline, Compare and Demonstrate ROI: While it seems obvious, a key to demonstrating value is to establish a mutually agreed baseline and method for measuring success in these efforts.
- Eliminate Redundancy in Labor Capture: Identify within the organization opportunities to eliminate duplication of time, effort, labor, etc. entry by employees and incorporate them into a single, elegant solution.
- Constant Evolution of Workforce Data: How HR professionals can take a long term, proactive stance on workforce data and continue to improve accuracy, employee satisfaction and retention, and drive value to the enterprise bottom line.
In addition, a case study from Duff & Phelps, a growing Financial Services firm, will be shared. For them and most organizations, time is quite literally money. Come learn how Duff & Phelps uses a single solution to incorporate all of these seemingly incongruous requirements into a single, cost effective and most importantly employee and manager satisfaction driving solution.
• Time for Payroll
• Time for Absence
• Time for Customer Billing, Revenue and Margin
• Time for Utilization and Capacity
• Time for Incentive Compensation
• Time for Internal Capital Project Costing
Who Should Participate
All HR professionals in charge of budgeting, tracking, business analytics, workforce analytics, workforce planning and management, time and attendance.
Extra Learning Material
All Registered HR.com members are also eligible for:
The slides will be shared post-webinar.
What You Will Learn
Who is Eligible
This webcast is available to all registered HR.com members for free. You are currently subscribed to HR.com as a Free Member.
Click the button to access this webcast. Archives, MP3 and PowerPoint slides
What is Required to Attend
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts.
Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.
No comment or rating available. Please come back later.
Do you have any comments that you would like to share about the value of this session?
Please help others considering viewing the archive understand the value of the session. How would you rate this presentation?
Excellent Very Good Good Fair Bad