Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
Back to School Special: Getting an “A” in Talent Management
Date:September 18, 2012 at 1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
You are about to Register for....Back to School Special: Getting an “A” in Talent Management
Educational Webcast on Tuesday, September 18, 2012 1:00 - 2:00 PM ET
With your FREE HR.com Membership, you have...
0 standalone webcast and 0 virtual conference webcast registrations remaining for this month....
Upgrade to get access to HRCI eLearning credits, Unlimited Live/Archived webcasts and virtual conferences and so much more for as little as $200 a year!
GET (RE)CERTIFIED SOONER!
If you’ve been tasked with a major HR transformation or talent management initiative – or if you’re moving to a performance-based culture – and don’t know where to start, then go back to school with Denver Public Schools (DPS). Bryan Ferrer, HCM systems consultant for DPS, will demonstrate how to align employee attraction, retention, rewards and empowerment in a sector where having the right person in the right place at the right time is critical. This presentation will discuss the DPS strategic vision and how new Talent Management technologies are supporting the district’s goal to:
• Lead a cultural shift to a more performance-driven culture
• Take the HR department to the next level
• Build sustainability through thoughtful, strategic process design improvements and organizational refinements
Attendees will gain an appreciation of the many ways that Human Capital Management applications can be used to help organizations innovate and come away with a model to build upon for building long-term strategic plans and capabilities, as well as:
• Share how DPS will leverage HR Technology in its long term strategy
• Explain how HRM position management projects help organizations to implement and gain maximum value for the district’s talent management implementation
• Discuss the phased approach the district is using to implement its talent management program
• Provide an overview of the interrelated team members within DPS who are cooperating in order to meet these shared goals
• Provide an overview of the district plan to implement a new financials system, as well as a teacher contract administration program
Who Should Participate
Extra Learning Material
All Registered HR.com members are also eligible for:
Human Resources Management
Staffing and Recruitment
Workforce Planning and Analytics
Public Sector and Non-Profit
Structure and Organization
Foundations of HR
Rewards and Recognition
Integrated Talent Management
What You Will Learn
Who is Eligible
This webcast is available to all registered HR.com members for free. You are currently subscribed to HR.com as a Free Member.
Click the button to access this webcast. Archives, MP3 and PowerPoint slides
What is Required to Attend
Participants in the live webcast will need access to a computer connected to the Internet. HR.com highly recommends you test your computer in advance of the webcasts.
Once you register for the webcasts, full login instructions will be sent to you 24 and 2 hours prior to going live. You must run the system test to ensure you can access the session.