Join The Hackett Group as we present a global payroll webcast: Among multinational companies paying employees in the EMEA region, 59% outsource the payroll process. While there are benefits to this approach, the still-maturing global solution landscape affects the pace at which companies can reduce their internal transactional activities. However, companies can increase the odds of success when initiating or renewing relationships with service providers by ensuring that key best practices are in place, such as appointing a global leader for payroll and a creating a holistic Service Delivery Model. Understanding the
payroll organization’s strengths and weaknesses going into the outsourcing relationship will help it select a solution that supports its current and future vision for the process. Following are six ways to enhance the benefits of outsourcing:
1. Improve system integration: this is a fundamental best practice but it's still very challenging for multinationals due to limited payroll processing solutions
2. Design end to end processes: routine processes such as time sheets continue to be entered manually
3. Encourage a culture of self service utilization: although employee self service is available, it's not fully leveraged by the majority of multinational companies
4. Implement quality control standards: nearly half of multinational companies do not normally perform root cause analysis in order to permanently alleviate the problem
5. Increase usage of electronic pay slips: policies and procedures should be implemented to alleviate the outdated practice of distributing pay slips in the office.
6. Establish global standards: most multinational companies do not leverage global data standards, business processes and work rules in place
Attend the session to learn more.
Who Should Participate
All professionals, HR, Finance, HR and GBS professionals who own the payroll process and/or have decision making authority
What You Will Learn
By attending this session, participants will leave with more information on how to leverage best practices in six key areas:
1. Improve system integration
2. Design end to end processes
3. Encourage a culture of self service utilization
4. Implement quality control standards
5. Increase usage of electronic pay slips
6. Establish global standards
accompanying complimentary Hackett Research with same title
Do you have any comments that you would like to share about the value of this session?
Please help others considering viewing the archive understand the value of the session. How would you rate this presentation?
Are you becoming an industry expert? Each One Hour Webcast on HR.com is reviewed and can qualify for an Institute for Human Resources credit. The Institute for Human Resources Certification Program provides HR Professionals with an opportunity to specialize in one vertical or domain, making them an Industry Expert. Each of HR.com’s webcasts are reviewed and evaluated against the verticals/domains criteria, and one credit hour can be applied to the appropriate vertical or domain.
For more information regarding the IHR Certification Program, please click here or visit: http://www.hr.com/en/ihr_certifications/
Did you know that each one-hour webcast is submitted to qualify for HR Certification Institute recertification credits? The archive of the webcast also qualifies recertification credits, for one (in some cases two) year(s) after the original broadcast. You can get your PHR, SPHR, GPHR and credits all without ever leaving your desk. We know how busy today's successful HR professionals are, which is why we're committed to delivering the best education to you in an easy and entertaining format. For more information about certification or recertification, please visit the HR Certification Institute homepage at www.hrci.org "The use of this seal is not an endorsement by HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit."