Click the "add event" button to create a listing for your event
If your organization is challenged with:
• Streamlining onboarding costs and processes
• Getting new-hires up-to-speed faster
• Engaging new-hires and decreasing employee turnover
• Unifying onboarding data into multiple software systems
Then you’re not alone. In this 60-minute webinar, learn how online onboarding meets these challenges – and how you can build a solid business case to prove it. You’ll leave with an understanding of:
• Four common online onboarding myths – and the customer proof points that prove them wrong
• Four key ROI points for building your business case
• Four steps to onboarding success
Find out how companies like Fox Entertainment, Alegent Health, and Exelon are leveraging online onboarding best practices to achieve a better new-hire experience, with fewer resources and lower costs. Register now.
Studies continue to show an effective onboarding program can increase employee engagement and retention. Organizations that build an onboarding program that delivers the right information, support for building key relationships and tools for providing timely feedback are successful. Whether you are building a new onboarding program from the ground up or revamping an existing program, this workshop gives you the knowledge and tools to avoid “reinventing the wheel.”
In this webcast, you will learn about onboarding best practices and the six steps for building an onboarding strategy that is consistent with your company’s business needs and culture
How will you benefit?
· Understand how to apply best practices to your organization.
· Learn how to present onboarding as a business solution, not an HR initiative
· Integrate the unique culture of your organization into your onboarding program.
· Leverage your current practices.
· Create an action plan for moving forward.
As the economy improves and hiring rebounds, companies face the challenge of onboarding and orienting new employees with fewer resources and dramatically reduced budgets. In addition, Gen Y (millennial) employees come to work with drastically different life experiences, skills and expectations than previous generations. Without a new onboarding approach, companies will see lagging new-hire productivity, costly and embarrassing mistakes and expensive employee turnover.
Organizations need to move away from the ‘one size fits all’ onboarding approach, personalize the learning experience and utilize the digital skills that are the defining characteristic of millennials. This webinar is designed for professionals interested in learning how to improve ‘time to productivity,’ increase employee engagement and reduce new hire turnover through better onboarding.
Join Todd Hudson, Head Maverick at the Maverick Institute, to learn how you can create onboarding programs that help Gen Y new hires get up to speed and productive quicker, while feeling positive and engaged and making fewer bone-headed mistakes. In this webinar you’ll discover how to: