RALEIGH, N.C. and WALTHAM, Mass. October 4, 2011 – Peoplefluent™, offering a unique combination of best-of-breed mobile and SaaS suite solutions for Talent Management, Vendor Management and Workforce Compliance and Diversity, today unveiled further details of its 10.15 integrated talent management product release at the 14th Annual HR Technology® Conference and Expo. Included in this release are succession enhancements that were developed in response to customer and market feedback, especially as more organizations need to view talent holistically and make talent decisions across a blended workforce that includes full-time, part-time, contingent and contract workers.
Among the benefits of Release 10.15 Succession are new tools that deliver flexibility for organizational development professionals, revealing new sources of talent possibilities whether from internal, external or contract sources. In situations where there are flight risks or hard-to-fill openings, Peoplefluent helps organizations discover and communicate those challenges as well.
Neal Bruce, Peoplefluent’s VP Product Management, commented that, “True people fluency – especially succession fluency – does not just mean finding the best people. It also means understanding where talent may not be in ample supply today as well as in the future. That’s another reason why talent possibilities must be explored and considered from all available sources.”
Among the new features in 10.15 Succession is the tight connection between succession and mobile. Consistent with the Company’s focus on putting information in the hands of managers, Succession/Mobile creates a better understanding of the “behind the scenes” efforts required to create a vivid and actionable portrayal of the talent on the team.
Other enhancements include:
- A single dedicated screen that provides all the tools needed by organizational development professionals to gain a multifaceted view of suitable talent’s availability.
- New screens give further flexibility to professionals who want to consider all sources of talent – including external, such as workers from staffing firms – along with the ability to visually interact with data to make new talent discoveries.
- Personal Succession Consideration lists help teams involved in identifying succession plans stage talent for visibility before assigning them to a particular slate and/or talent pools.
- Succession Slate Approval Management adds a convenient method of driving approval and sign-off on slates to confirm the results of planning activities. Peoplefluent’s approach helps teams interact, experiment and spend less time building slates and more time finding the right talent.
- New succession management roles increase visibility of those who can make valuable contributions to or gain perspective from the succession planning process while fully protecting sensitive information.
Workforce Explorer Enablement
- Administration features are included within Peoplefluent’s talent management solution enabling the secure connection with its Workforce Explorer mobile solution for the iPad.
- Succession slates, talent pools and other potential candidates well-suited for a specific opening are automatically surfaced to recruiters as part of an effort to realize the investment made in managing slates and talent pools. Analytics views provide real-time feedback on the success of your succession efforts.
Neal Bruce shared, “Talent is a key differentiator and losing valuable talent means knowledge and competitive advantages go elsewhere. The career paths of talented people shouldn’t be limited to their current organizational hierarchy or the possibility of only succeeding the person they currently report to. Peoplefluent Succession 10.15 supports the identification of right fit talent without regard to current position, an effort that previously would have been time consuming and virtually impossible.”
More information about Peoplefluent Succession and Peoplefluent Succession/Mobile can be accessed here.
Peoplefluent is transforming Talent Management through best-of-breed technology and expertise. With a deep focus on business intelligence and analytics, the Company's mobile and SaaS technology gives clients the actionable insight required to make strategic decisions that drive better business results. Nearly 80 percent of the Fortune 100 use Peoplefluent Talent Management, Vendor Management and Workforce Compliance and Diversity solutions to manage salaried, hourly and contingent labor across their organization. These solutions manage the entire talent lifecycle from recruiting to onboarding and through the ongoing management of each person's career while helping organizations measure, analyze and empower their existing workforce. The Company's solutions currently support more than 4,400 organizations ranging in size from large, global corporations to small and medium-sized businesses, and it is used by more than 5 million users in 214 countries and territories around the world.