- The contest is open to legal residents of the 50 United States or the District of Columbia, age 18 or older.
- Caption submission entries will be accepted from 9:00 a.m. (ET) on Monday, June 25, 2012 through 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday, July 8, 2012. Three finalists will be selected and their entries will appear online on or before Monday, July 16, 2012 so that readers may vote for a winner. Votes will be accepted through 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Sunday, July 29, 2012.
- The winner will be announced on Wednesday, August 1, 2012.
- For complete contest rules, visit: http://kronostimewellspent.wordpress.com/rules/.
- Kronos made this announcement from SHRM 2012 being held in Atlanta this week. Kronos is exhibiting at booth #931.
- Connect with Kronos via Facebook, Twitter, Google+, LinkedIn, and YouTube.
- Subscribe to our workforce management blogs.
- Take a look at the lighter side of workforce management in our Time Well Spent cartoons.
About Kronos Incorporated
Kronos is the global leader in workforce management solutions that enable organizations to control labor costs, minimize compliance risk, and improve workforce productivity. Tens of thousands of organizations in 100 countries — including more than half of the Fortune 1000® — use Kronos time and attendance, scheduling, absence management, HR and payroll, hiring, and labor analytics applications. To learn how Kronos uniquely delivers complete automation and high-quality information in an easy-to-use solution, visit www.kronos.com.