LAS VEGAS (May 17, 2011) - The HR Demo Show, the premiere event showcasing in-depth demonstrations of the latest HR software, today announced details of its industry analyst activities. The HR Demo Show will be hosted in conjunction with the HRO Today Forum at the Venetian Hotel in Las Vegas from May 23-25, 2011.
Participating in this year’s industry analyst panel are Madeline Laurano, Talent Systems Analyst at The Newman Group; Mark McMillan, co-founder of Talent Function Group; Kevin Grossman, VP & Research Director - Human Capital Management, Ventana Research; Katherine Jones, principal analyst, Bersin; and Jayson Saba, Senior Research Associate, Aberdeen.
The panel will be featured during lunch on Tuesday, May 24, 2011 from 12:45 – 2:00 p.m. Moderated by Elliot Clark, CEO of SharedXpertise and publisher of HRO Today magazine, the panel will focus on the startling results from a recent poll of more than 100 HR buyers and providers by HRO Today Magazine titled the “Innovation Gap Survey.” The complete research results will be unveiled at the show during the analyst event.
Additionally, the analysts will judge the show’s HR Tech Startup Session, which will be held on Wednesday, May 25, 2011 at 4:15 p.m. This exciting session will showcase the following companies:
· BranchOut—Helps individuals tap into their Facebook friends network to find job opportunities
· InternMatch— Simplifies finding interns and marketing internship opportunities for organizations of all sizes
· JobScore—Everything a growing firm needs to find and hire great talent – fast, easy and free
· SmartRecruiters—A powerful, free recruiting solution delivered via the SaaS model
· Vivecoach—Engages employees in improving their health through a variety of fun wellness challenges
· Wednesdays—Facilitates teambuilding and employee engagement through networking
· Work4Labs—A unique app that enables career sites on Facebook
Elliot Clark commented, “The HR Demo Show delivers an exceptional attendee experience by providing access to experts, detailed software demonstrations and visibility into the latest industry innovations. HR practitioner response has been very positive and we’re looking forward to a very successful show.”
A limited number of attendee registrations are still available. To register for the HR Demo Show, please visit www.hrdemoshow.com.
SharedXpertise is the leader in providing media, summits and forums that develop professional practices in the areas of corporate responsibility, human resources and financial management. Its media offerings include print and online publications; its summits are conferences and its forums offer association membership programs. SharedXpertise serves strategy-level corporate executives in the human resources, finance, compliance and sustainability professions in North America, Europe and Asia.