What is WorldatWork?WorldatWork (www.worldatwork.org) is a nonprofit human resources association for professionals and organizations focused on compensation, benefits, work-life effectiveness and total rewards.
WorldatWork Society of Certified Professionals® is the certifying body for six prestigious designations:
- Certified Compensation Professional® (CCP®),
- Certified Benefits Professional® (CBP),
- Global Remuneration Professional (GRP®),
- Work-Life Certified Professional® (WLCP®),
- Certified Sales Compensation Professional (CSCP)™
- Certified Executive Compensation Professional (CECP)™.
How is HR.com affiliated with WorldatWork?HR.com's Benefits and Compensation Webcasts qualify for recertification credits with WorldatWork. Recertification credits for these events can be taken by entering them into your online WorldatWork Society recertification application with the program date, title and length. Please note that the CECP and CSCP designations require a minimum number of credits from executive and sales compensation-related activities. For more information on recertification, visit the WorldatWork Society recertification webpage at www.worldatworksociety.org/recertification.
Where can I see my WorldatWork credits?You can track these, and all your other Webcast and e-Learning credits, on your Certification Credits page on HR.com.