PHR/SPHR Certification Prep Course
Preparing for your PHR/SPHR Certification Exam is no easy task!
What separates Institute for Human Resources from other study methods?
IHR PHR/SPHR Prep Courses are instructor led:
- 30 hours of live, instructor-led online sessions.
- Our instructors serve a mentorship role, and will be there to answer questions and provide clarification when you need it most.
- Instructors keep you studying on a carefully scheduled timeline, which will maximize your ability to retain knowledge, and ultimately your performance on a PHR or SPHR exam.
- Small class sizes of 20 students will ensure that you get the attention that you need to be successful.
Our 100% Money-Back Guarantee:
- Our PHR/SPHR Prep Courses come with a money back guarantee – if you fail your exam, we will refund the entire cost of our program back to you.
- All you have to do is meet these two requirements:
- Attend minimum 80% of the scheduled live sessions in your program.
- Score minimum 80% on all HRCP practice quizzes throughout your program (there are 14 of them).
HRCP 2014 Study Program Materials:
- Our program includes the entire set of materials from HRCP (Human Resources Certification Preparation).
- Materials include: 6 Study Guides, 100s of Flashcards, and over 800 online practice exam questions.
- HRCP materials are proven to be one of the most effective study guides on the market, and are written/formatted in a way that makes the information both readable, and understandable.
General Information about IHR's PHR/SPHR Prep Courses
The total cost of our PHR/SPHR Prep Course is $1000.
The total "in-class" time is approximately 30 hoursThis is broken down into 1 hour sessions. Thus – there are about 30 separate study sessions throughout the duration of the program.
Cost of course includes all study materials6 course-books, 100's of flashcards, practice exams, and more. Shipping is also included in the course fee (US & CAN Addresses Only).
All classes are conducted online.They are interactive, and we encourage all of our students to ask questions, and challenge not only themselves, but their peers as well. Class sizes max out at 20 students.
Classes meet twice per week.Your class will meet twice per week, for approximately 16 weeks start to finish (there will be a break for national holidays)
If you fail your PHR or SPHR exam after taking our program, you can receive 100% of your money back.However, this is not your only option; you can also stay in the program if you feel you are still not ready to write your exam. We want to do all we can to help you pass!
Having a PHR or SPHR Certification demonstrates your commitment to the HR profession. It's highly valued and offers opportunities for job advancement.