Simple, Cost Effective and Designed to Fit your ScheduleThe IHR is the only institute that focuses on niche markets and specializes in domain experience across several HR verticals. This certification increases your market value, gives value to your work experience, furthers your knowledge, and recognizes you as an industry leader and/or expert in the field. The IHR understands that not all members are looking for the same level of certification and therefore provides you with the opportunity to enroll in the Certificate program or the Expert Certification program.
See Our List of 23 Expert Certification Programs and 19 Certificate Programs Offered
IHR Certificate Program
IHR Expert Certification
|Learning hours/Credits Per Vertical||5 Webcasts/Credits
(live or archived)
|25-40 Webcasts/Credits- Depends on the vertical
(live or archived)
|Number of Verticals||19 Verticals of Study||23 Verticals of Study|
|Exam Questions||25 Questions||100 Questions
(from the webcasts you attended)
|Time to Complete Exam||1 hour||2.5 hours|
|Cost of Exam||$99||$499|
What do you earn after Completing Certification?Only after passing the exam will an individual be able to obtain:
- An electronic copy of their Certification certificate.
- A hard copy of their Certification certificate (sent to you in the mail).
- Access to an electronic Certification badge that you can embed in your signature, share on your social networks, and use on other online profiles to showcase your expertise. This will appear in your HR.com profile as well.
- Access to your record of courses taken.
- Be showcased as an expert in your domain on the HR.com learning community.
- Certification exam (Re-tests are available to users that fail on the first attempt)
- Access to viewing the questions ahead of time (for Upgraded Members only. Preview questions available on Webcast Quizzes from September 11, 2012 onwards)
- Access to our learning management system to track your certification credits. You must have the required amount of credits logged before you can start certification and take the exam.
- Access to restricted content on HR.com, which is focused only on the program you are enrolled in and additional certification credits.
- Access to industry experts throughout your certification enrolment
RecertificationRecertification represents your continued commitment to learning and is an essential component of our IHR Expert Certification program. The objective is to ensure that individuals certified by IHR participate in ongoing training and learning development activities.
The following recertification criteria applies:
- Programs with 40 hours of learning - complete 14 webcasts over 2 years
- Programs with 30 hours of learning - complete 10 webcasts over 2 years
- Programs with 25 hours of learning – complete 8 webcasts over 2 years
Ready to Register? Want to Participate?Choose from the options below and make sure you are logged in to HR.com before you begin:
1. Browse all Programs and Select
2. I am interested in Sponsorship
3. I would like to be a Presenter