Announcing New Strategic Workforce Planning, Strategic HCM Portal, Social Recruiting and Other Best-in-Class Enhancements:
: SumTotal® Systems
, Inc., the global leader of Strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions
, will debut new products and features in its award-winning Strategic HCM suite at the 2012 HR Technology Conference & Exposition.
:Monday, Oct. 8, through Wednesday, Oct. 10
SumTotal will host a complimentary bar for booth visitors on Monday 2-6 p.m. and Tuesday 12-4 p.m.
: McCormick Place, West Wing
2301 S. Lake Shore Drive
Chicago, IL 60616
SumTotal Systems will exhibit in booth #325
SumTotal will demonstrate new products and features within its Strategic HCM suite
, which further differentiates the fully integrated HCM solution. The SumTotal Strategic HCM suite is delivered in a unified platform and provides comprehensive support for learning management
, talent management
, workforce management
, payroll and benefits
. These new enhancements, which include robust workforce planning capabilities, improved intuitive portal interface, social recruiting capabilities and mobile workforce management, extend the benefits of this single-platform system. While SumTotal’s Strategic HCM suite is comprehensive, it is also modular and easily integrates with other HR tools to enable more immediate impact within an organization in attracting, developing and aligning a high-performing workforce.
• New Strategic Workforce Planning: One of the key challenges for HR is the ability to plan and align to the business drivers. This new solution extends the SumTotal’s best-in-class Strategic Workforce Analytics to provide workforce planning tools, such as predictive scenario modeling and forecasting across HR and other business data, to help organizations plan for future talent needs based on strategic objectives and current trends. Other enhancements to the analytics platform include pervasive access to the dashboard and reports with an iPad app and Microsoft Office integration.
• New SumTotal HCM Portal Interface: Employees and managers want to access all critical tasks and information across different HR processes from a single dashboard. The SumTotal HCM Portal provides a comprehensive gateway, including information from legacy or third-party systems, to deliver a unified user experience. The portal builds on SumTotal’s HCM Hub platform, which is the underlying architecture that allows interoperability and integration of data, processes and user-interface parts across SumTotal solutions and an organization’s existing HR investments. The HCM Portal provides role-based dashboards and configurable navigation for a superior user experience. The company has developed 100s of new web parts, which can be used within the SumTotal HCM Portal or other portal interfaces.
• New Social Recruiting: Social networking has changed the way organizations identify and recruit candidates. SumTotal’s new social recruiting allows them to expand their reach through public and employee social networks. It provides integration to LinkedIn so applicants can apply directly through their profile. Also, recruiters and employees can leverage out-of-the-box integration to BullHorn Reach to identify interested candidates by promoting open positions through social media (Facebook, LinkedIn and others).
• New Mobile Workforce Management: This new mobile solution makes it easy to deliver SumTotal Workforce Management functions, such as Time & Attendance and Absence Management. Customers can simply point any HTML5-compliant browser to their instance of the mobile solution. There is no need to download apps to a mobile device or to manage native application provisioning.
• Continue Innovation of Best-in-class Features: The new release will include 100s of other enhancements to existing solutions, such as data archiving and content management in SumTotal Learning, enhanced succession impact analysis and top-down compensation analysis in SumTotal Talent Management, and enhancements to daily scheduling in SumTotal Workforce Management. The release also leverages Web 2.0 design patterns and usability constructs to further improve end users’ and administrators’ experience.
These new products and features reflect SumTotal’s ongoing commitment to provide the most complete, fully integrated strategic HCM solution available on the market, while maintaining best-in-class capabilities in each solution. Please visit booth #325 at the HR Technology Conference or www.sumtotalsystems.com
for more information.
Office: +1 (352) 327-4525
About SumTotal Systems
SumTotal Systems, Inc. is the global leader of strategic Human Capital Management (HCM) solutions that provide organizations with a new level of visibility to help make more informed business decisions and accelerate growth. Recognized by industry analysts as the most complete solution, SumTotal provides full employee lifecycle management, including a core system of record, from a single provider for improved business intelligence. The company offers customers of all sizes and industries the most flexibility and choice in deployment and configuration. We have increased the performance of the world’s largest organizations, including AstraZeneca (NYSE: AZN[ADR]; London: AZN), Amway (KUL:AMWAY), and Seagate (NYSE: STX).