Prioritize Your Spending Habits
2.9 from 18 votes
- Currently 2.9/5 Stars.
Prioritize your spending habits
Having trouble staying on top of your spending? Do you find yourself living paycheck to paycheck scrambling to pay bills? It comes down to being able to learn how to put your money in all the right places. With the right guidance you could potentially go from scraping by to having some cushion room for your next expense.
Don’t let that shiny pair of shoes or the upgrade of your computer trick you into thinking they are a MUST HAVE. In the moment, everything seems sweet as pie but you won’t be feeling that way when you don’t have enough money to pay your rent/bills/ groceries. It is always nice to treat yourself every once and awhile but if you don’t have the money to back that up, you might want to rethink what your priorities are. Spending money that you do not have gets you into nothing but trouble/debt.
When it comes to paying bills, it can be easy to completely forget to check the mail and the only reminder that you have is when your power shuts off or you receive an eviction notice. That is why a great way to keep your bills as a top priority, you should set a reminder on your phone, on your daily calendar, or simply set up automatic bill pay so that the bill comes directly out of your account and having a reminder will not be necessary.
If you feel like the job that you have is not exactly supporting your lifestyle, it is time to make some cut backs. If you shop at the more expensive stores but you find that by the end of the month that you are completely broke, it is time to start bargain shopping. If bargain shopping is not a cutback you are willing to make, take up a second job. Something that is on the weekend’s only/part time/nights, it is a big commitment but without cutbacks, it is the only way.
Being able to prioritize your spending habits will potentially lift stress and will help you move towards a regular routine that will help you stay on top of where your money is going.
Robert Boroff Executive Profile Managing Director Reaction Search International<a href="http://www.reactionsearch.com/">Reaction Search International</a>
• Uses over 17 years of industry experience to provide clients with proven recruiting strategies that garner results
• Leads a team of Executive Recruiters in fulfilling clients important hiring needs in a time and cost-effective manner
• Keeps abreast of business and market trends in order to effectively consult clients on their hiring requirements
• Skilled at using traditional and contemporary recruiting practices
• Experienced in recruiting for a dynamic mix of industries, including Banking,Biotechnology, Construction, Consumer Products, Finance, Food & Beverage,Healthcare, Human Resources, Information Technology,Insurance,Marketing, andMedical Device, Pharmaceutical, Retail,Sales,Telecommunications executive search & recruitment
• Seasoned in running full-size searches on a national scale that require multiple hirings under time-sensitive schedules
management skills, effective management, employee relations, employee wellness, workplace environment, managing, employee retention
Follow RSI on Twitter
Follow RSI Facebook
The Executive Search Consultants at Reaction Search International Executive Recruiters Sales successfully placing top performing candidates since 1995