Journyx Announces Master Timekeeper
3.1 from 26 votes
- Currently 3.1/5 Stars.
AUSTIN, TEXAS (August 14, 2012) – Journyx today announces Master Timekeeper, a mass entry feature that allows timekeepers with Journyx Timesheet administrative privileges to quickly and easily create time entries for any number of employees. The benefit of this feature is that it allows one central person to own the time collecting function and ensure that all employee time is entered correctly and on time.
Journyx Timesheet is a timesheet and expense management solution that enables organizations to automate management of employee time and expenses for project control, customer invoicing, and payroll processing.
Master Timekeeper allows timekeepers with administrative privileges to:
• Create and view entries for more than one employee at once
• View and manipulate time, expense and mileage entries simultaneously on separate screens
• Submit timesheets for approval directly from the Master Timekeeper screen
• Receive automatic blank row support. When customers begin a blank time entry row, a new one is automatically created in the background
• Obtain enhanced support for quick keyboard-based entry
Journyx Master Timekeeper has an additional selection column for each employee. Timekeepers can make new entries and view existing ones for any employee on one screen.
“At Journyx, we understand that our customers work with Timesheet in different ways,” said Curt Finch, CEO of Journyx. “For many customers, especially some of our large manufacturing and healthcare clients, it is critical that the Timesheet administrator be able to input time for employees and totally own that role. Our new Master Timekeeper feature will take a previously lengthy and laborious task and make it much simpler.”
About Journyx, Inc.
Journyx automates payroll, billing and cost accounting while easing management of employee time and expenses, and provides confidence that all resources are utilized correctly and completely. Founded in 1996, Journyx helps customers of every possible size maximize their profitability and productivity. Customers include Crate&Barrel, Schlumberger, Big Brothers Big Sisters, Callaway Golf and Honeywell.
• Online: http://journyx.com/
• Blog: http://journyx.com/blog
• Facebook: http://www.facebook.com/journyx
• LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/company/journyx-inc
• Twitter: http://twitter.com/journyxinc
• YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/user/journyx
# # #