Longnecker & Associates
6605 Cypresswood Dr
Annual Incentive Plan Design
# Design or recommend the restructuring of annual incentive programs to maximize shareholder wealth while providing the greatest benefit to employees. # Plan features and recommendations often include formula vs. discretion targets, thresholds, maximums, payout timing, vehicles, etc. # Draft plan documents and communication documents.
Board of Directors
# Review, revise or design outside board of director compensation for private, public or not-for-profit organizations. # Recommend amounts and elements of compensation that are market competitive, ensure pay for governance and are aligned with shareholder interests.
Compensation Discussion Analysis
# Review and draft "CD&A" to ensure SEC compliance. # Incorporate best practices to provide optimal readability.
Corporate Governance Advisory Services
# Develop board of director governance checklist # Develop and incorporate board of director governance strategies # Develop committee charters # Board of director performance evaluations
Longnecker School of Compensation™
# Speaking engagements. (Presentations) # Webinars. # Training and development. # Executive coaching. # Periodic industry updates to peers & clients. (Compensation News)
Independent, third-party assessment of the reasonableness and market competitiveness of total rewards for key employees in private, public and not-for-profit organizations. Services include: * Base Salary * Annual Incentives * Long-Term Incentives * Perquisites * Retirement Compensation
Our employee compensation services include: * Total compensation strategy development * Competitive assessment * Salary structure design * Incentive compensation design * Equity plan design
Employment Agreement Advisory Services
* Review, revise or draft employment agreements for key employees. * Recommend specific provisions such as termination, change in control, death, disability, retirement and renewal that are market competitive and optically reasonable.
* Reasonable comppensation in private, public and not-for-profit organizations. * Wrongful termination. * Wrongful death. * Bankruptcy. * Employment contracts. * Golden parachutes/ severence. * Non-compete agreements.
Long Term Incentive Plan Design
* Design and/or recommend the restructuring of long-term incentive programs for public, private or not-for-profit organizations * Plan design features and recommendations often include appropriate vehicles, target amounts, vesting, timing of awards, overhang analysis, run-rate analysis, financial modeling, etc. ...
* Determine appropriate levels of compensation * Evaluate and improve process for determining executive compensation * Assure compliance with intermediate sanctions regulations * Develop best practice incentive compensation programs * Assure that compensation program goals are linked with the organization's...
Pay For Performance Analysis
Independent analysis of a company's performance across a variety of financial measures as compared to total rewards to the company's executives.
Compensation Consulting in Reorganizations
* Review and recommend compensation programs during turnarounds, Chapter 11, IPO, mergers, acquisitions, etc. * Recommend specific variable pay practices to ensure maximum motivation and retention amidst these difficult environments. * Consult with Public Relations, Investor Relations and Human Resources to ensure all...